Peter Pan: Return to Neverland 2002 (Disney)

It's the sequal of Peter Pan and I think it's better then the first one. Wendy is now all grown up with 2 children. Jane and Danny. It's set in World War 2 and their father went off to war. Jane would tell them stories of Peter Pan and the lost boys. Jane doesn't believe them and too stubborn to believe. Jane was then taken by Captain Hook and his crow to Neverland. Peter saved her and realized she isn't Wendy. Jane told him that she is her daughter Jane. I could tell there were chemistry between them and would ship them. I feel that Peter thought of Wendy more as a mother figure while there is actually something between him and Jane. He made her the very first lost girl. And I love that song "Now that you're one of us." Also there's a problem with Jane not believing in Fairies and because of that Tink's light went out. Jane then believed and everything was okay and they rescued Peter Pan and the lost boys.  Then she had to go home. Now Jane will tell her brother stories about Peter Pan. Wendy saw Peter and Tink again. I thought it was great. Someday I would like to do a fanfict of Peter Pan with both of those movies. I started one for Lady and the Tramp and connecting that with Peter Pan. I wonder if there is any theories that connect Peter Pan with Tarzen because in both movies there is Jane and she is from London. So I wonder if there are the same person? Of course this means that Jane could never be with Peter since she is meant with Tarzan but that's ok. First loves don't last long.