Toy Story 3 2010 (Pixar)

When the first Toy Story movie came out I wasn't born yet. It came out in 1995 and I was born in 1996. When the second movie came out I was three in 1999. When Toy Story 3 came out in 2010 I was 14 in 8th grade. I went to see it at the drive in with my parents when it first came out. I was excited when I first heard about it and I thought it was good. I like the story with Andy having to go to college and the toys wondering what will come of them. I didn't like the daycare part though seeing the toys being treated that way but it was interesting seeing the bear toy Lotso being the villein. I kind of felt bad for him.  At the time I did have a problem with Jessie and Buzz being together and I thought Buzz speaking in Spanish and being Spanish was weird. Of course opinions changed and after watching it again on Disney+ I have gotten used to the idea of Buzz and Jessie and I do love Buzz being Spanish. Now that I am with a Latino I have more love for the Spanish language and how they express their love. I'm glad that the Toys gotten out of the daycare although Barbie stayed with Ken. Now that the toy Bear is gone, Sunnyside daycare is different and better which I do like. I'm glad that Andy gave his toys including Woody to Bonnie for her to play with and I'm looking forward in reviewing Toy Story 4. To infinity and beyond. 

I still think however the first 2 movies were better. But my opinion of the 3rd movie have changed a little since when I first watched it.