Stargirl 2020 (Disney) Not the DC one

There is a superhero call Stargirl. I first heard of her in Smallville and I know coming soon on the CW there is going to be a series call "Stargirl. I can't wait to see that. But this movie has nothing to do with the DC superhero. There isn't a DC category on Disney+. Just Marvel. This movie just came out last Friday on Disney+ in the Disney category. Karan Brar aka Ravi from Jessie and Bunk'd is Kevin, Graham Verchere who was young Saun on the Good Doctor is Leo, and Grace Vanderwaal who is Stargirl. Stargirl is based on a 2000 novel of the same name. It's about a girl by the name of Stargirl and a boy name Leo. Leo narrates his life in the beginning of the movie and talked about what happen to his dad and why he wears the tie. When he started going to a new school he was picked on for being weird so he decided to not stick out as much. Every year on his birthday until he turned 16 he would get a new tie from a mysterious person. When Stargirl came to the school she was different and brought a change. With her music and her way of thinking. She was like their school's good luck charm because their team would lose before she came but now they kept winning. Then when one of the players from the other team had gotten hurt she ran over to him and helped which gotten everyone mad at her because they thought she betrayed them. Then she felt like she couldn't be herself and tried to be "Susan" which was the name she was born with but she couldn't. She went to the dance with Leo and did  one last thing. Leo felt that she was magical because she would make it rain or snow and all the other stuff that was happening. Stargirl then disappear and everyone wondered what happen to her as Leo narrates at the end. Overtime she just became a myth. There's a few songs in this movie too. 

I thought this was a great movie with a powerful message of being yourself. It's okay to stick out and to be weird. I am a self-describe weird girl. The way I think and act come off to other people as weird. I don't care what people think of me, I just love being different and standing out in a crowd. Being myself. Sometimes it is hard but that's all you really can be.