Andi Mack rent

Andi Mack was one of my favorite shows on Disney Channel. It was different then most shows because each episode had to do with the last episode and they tackled topics that are not seen on other shows on Disney Channel. We get to see a lot of character development, a lot of drama, and a lot of ships. I was mad when I found out that Andi Mack was cancelled after 3 seasons and yet Bunk'd was going to get a season 4. It should have been the other way around. I was also disgusted when I found out the guy that played the grandpa was arrested and fired for sexual misconduct with a minor. I couldn't believe it and feel that, that might be partly the reason why it did cancelled. It did ended really good but I am still mad they didn't get a season 4 and because Bunk'd did I have been boycotting Disney Channel to make sure I don't see any new episodes of Bunk'd until I know the series ended. Of course ones in a while I will go on Disney so I can watch something I really wanted to see like Descendants 3 when that premiered. I loved the tribute they did for Cameron Boyce (Carlos). I also plan on watching Disney channel on Valentine's Day because that is when Zumbies 2 premiers and I want to see that. I had also recorded Rapunzel tangled adventures so I could watch that when it's recorded on the DVR. But every other day I would be watching Freeform instead of Disney. I willgo back to watching Disney Channel this summer since I know Bunk'd would be done by then. When Disney+ started streaming on November 12, my mom gotten it for me on that day. Because today is Chinese New Year I had decided that I will watch Andi Mack. Well I was disappointed and pissed when I saw that there was a whole bunch of episodes that was missing. Like in season 1 there was only episodes 11 and 12. Then season 2 would start with episode 5 but then had some episodes in between that was missing. Season 3 started with episode 4 and a few episodes from that season after that were missing too. Now I can't watch it on Disney+ because I can't watch it from the beginning or see all the episodes. This is why I am writing this rent and I also want to show you some videos from the show and talk about all the highlights and why I loved it so much. Hopefully my mom will be able to get me it on DVD so I can have it and watch it from the beginning. That will make me happy. 

I love Andi and Jonah. I did ship them but I am glad they didn't end up together in the end and there was that possibility that they will end up together in the future when they are older since it was obvious that neither of them were ready to be in a relationship yet. This was when Jonah sang to Andi and they kissed. I loved this scene. It's one of my favorites of the whole series. I love Asher Angel and I think he has a good singing voice. I do hate his name though. I don't like the name Asher and it sounds awkward saying "Asher Angel." The only Asher name I like is "Jay Asher" who is the author of 13 reasons why. I think his name goes together nicely. I plan on learning how to play a song on my guitar for Josh on Valentine's Day and I hope this will happen for me too. We are not together together right now but I still have hope and I love him so much. He is my everything. 

The series finale was great. I love the party. 

This is from The Things. They talked about the real reason why Andi Mack was cancelled. It makes me sad knowing about the guy that plays the Grandfather. That was part of the reason but not the only reason. The actress that plays Buffy is now Gina on High School Musical the musical the series. 

These are the reasons why people including me ship Cyrus and T.J. They are my number 1 ship. Tyrus is endgame. 

These are all the times Cyrus came out. I loves these moments and I am so happy that Cyrus and T.J end up together in the end. 

This is the theme song to Andi Mack. This is why I love the show. Sabrina Caprinter from Girl meets world sang the theme song.