Aladdin II: The return of Jafar 1994 (Disney) Women history month

The return of Jafar is Aladdin's  first sequal. I have this on DVD and I remember after watching the movie in the special features there was an interactive game where you asked for your wishes from Jafar the genie. That was fun. From the end of Aladdin Jafar was turned into a genie and was put into the lamp. The Genie then through him to the cave of wonder and Iago was in the lamp too. Now that lamp have been discovered by a ding dong thief by the name of Abis Mal. And with his out, Jafar tries to get his revenge on Aladdin. I do enjoy watching this movie even though I didn't like the animation. I really enjoy the songs in this including Iago's singing. I love how they redeem Iago when he saved everyone in the end and vanish Jafar ones and for all. One thing I really didn't like is that Robin Williams was the genie like he was in the original and in the third one so it wasn't really the same. It may not be my favorite. I prefer "Aladdin" and "Aladdin and the King of theifs" but I still enjoy "The return of Jafar" and finally seeing the end of that villion. I heard that in the Hercules the series there is an episode where they had a crossover with Aladdin and we get to see Jafar again. I would imagine Jafar would be in the Underworld with Hades lol. I have got to watch that sometime. Unfortunately Aladdin the series isn't on Disney+ but I hope someday they will decide to put it up so we could watch it again. 

My next review will be on Aladdin and the King of thiefs.