Lamp Life 2020 (Pixar) Short

At the end of Toy Story 4 Woody decided to leave his friends to be with Bo Peep who we haven't seen since Toy Story 2. It was a very emotional ending but I am happy that Woody and Bo are together again. Especially, since Jessie and Buzz are together. (I wanted Jessie to be with Woody.) In this 11 minute short it takes place after Toy Story 4 with Woody and Bo together at the fair. Woody asked what happen to her during those years and she shared her life journey. Hense the name "Lamp life". It was interesting seeing what Bo peep and her sheep have gone through. I do not believe they will have a Toy Story 5. I think they are finally done with Toy Story. Although we don't know for sure because even though the movie ended the way that it did and there is this short, it doesn't mean there'll won't be a Toy Story 5. I was surprised when I found out about Toy Story 4 when I thought Toy Story 3 would be the last movie. I'm glad it wasn't. I really enjoy Toy Story 4. I might rewatched those movies so I can do reviews on them. 

I had always been into writing reviews since high school when I was in the school newspaper. Every year I try to do at least one review and it would be on music or movie or TV show. I tried to be involved with the school newspaper at Salem State as well as the magazine but neither of them work out. Then I found out about Wattpad and now I have 3 review books although this one is what I am more into writing. Hopefully I will be on the school newspaper at QCC and write more reviews as well as other articles of what's happening on campus or  in my community. I would love to write an article about the Kiva Center so more people can know about it.