Taylor Swift the city of lover concert 2020

Due to my laptop space bar not working I have to write this review on my phone. I usually don't. I prefer writing on my laptop but whatever. Last night there was a special on ABC after American Idol. Last year Taylor Swift had her lover concert tour in Paris. They showed the never before seen fortage last night. It's already on Disney+ so I watched it again. You can watch it if you missed it when it was on.

Of course I never gone to a concert internationally. I never been to Paris but I would love to someday. Back when I used to go to concerts I did go to a Taylor Swift concert. The only times we would go to a concert if it's coming to either Worcester or Boston because it's easier for my mom to buy the tickets. I would like to see one of her concerts now. The concert I went to was back when she was still considered "country."

She sang this song

I really like it. I love Taylor Swift. I still do and she is still writing good catchy songs. This also gave me an idea to do a review book on music. Looking at old and new albums that come out and given my opinion on that music and artist. Anyways the next concert review I'll do here is Jonas Brothers The concert Experience.