A new Hope 1977 (Star Wars)

A new Hope is Episode 4 of the Star Wars movies. It is also the first movie in the original trilogy. I feel that because I have seen episodes 1 and 2 plus the Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels. They did mentioned the Clone Wars and there was a rebellion going on so it was nice knowing that I have this background knowledge of what actually happen during the Clone Wars and I knew that Anakin became Darth Vader and that Luke and Princess Leia are brother and sister. Because I knew all that I really enjoyed the movie even more. I feel that if I lived when it first came out I would probably not like it as much because when you first start it, it would say episode 4 and I would probably be confuse. I get why they wanted to start the story from the middle then later show us what happened in the beginning with Anakin as a little boy becoming a Jedi and what happens at the end but the way my mind works it has to be in chronological order for me to be able to fully enjoy the movie and understand what is happening. But that's just me and it's fine if that doesn't matter to you. Like I said I do think it was a good idea to start from the middle of the story. I feel that it will allow some creative room to fill in the blanks. The one thing I really didn't like in the movie is how Obi-Won was killed by Darth Vader and then his body disappeared. That makes me confuse and wonder if he is dead or maybe he will come back later on in the series. I mean it won't be the first time he faked his death. One time was in an episode of the Clone Wars and another time was when Anakin became Darth Vader in Episode 3 and he took baby Luke to the planet of the two suns for him to be raised by this other couple and for him to continue to watch over him. I did thought that he was an overrated character but after seeing him in this movie I do prefer him in the past movies and shows because he was so much younger and in episode 4 he was old. 

The next thing of Star Wars I will write a review for will be the Disney+ original "The Mandalorian" because that set in between episodes 4 and 5. I haven't seen a single episode yet and I do planned on start watching them tomorrow since a new episode will be up. 

May the force be with you!

Edited 1/1/20

After watching Solo: A Star Wars Story and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story I watched this again. I love that now I know about Han Solo from his movie although I do prefer him in Solo then in A New Hope. Probably because the guy that play young Han Solo was Ethan from Beautiful Creatures and I do love his southern accent. That movie happened a decade before A New Hope. With Rogue One that happened moments before and it's a great movie if you want to see what lead to episode 4. When I first watched A New Hope I liked it. After I had watched those movies and then this movie again my opinion has changed. I enjoyed it more with the new information then I did the first time I watched it. I got into it more and I can't wait to see what happens next in episode 5 the Empire Strikes Back. 

Remember may the force be with you in this new year. Happy New Year. #2020