Brain Games 2011-2016 (National Geographic)

This Emmy-nominated series is designed to mess with the ulimate supercomputer. Host Jason Silva reveals how brains process information related to topics like stress , addiction, competition, food, trust and language. Interactive games and hidden-camera experiments capture hilarious and shocking results, and viewers get real-world takeaways-how to improve memory, get a better night's sleep, make more money-o use in everyday situations. 

I only have seen the first episode and I think it's really interesting. I have always been fascinated about the brain. It's so complex and there is a lot going on in there. I also have been diagnose with short term memory lost when I was a kid and it's in my IEP. It would be cool if this could help me with my memory. Sometimes I feel that I can't trust what I remember because someone would not remember what I remember or tell me that didn't happen the way it happen or twist everything around. Like with my last relationship. We were both in love with each other and we have falling in love so fast and so early in the relationship. It was intense the way he looked at me and I still do believe that he did love me because you can't fake that but now I feel that our whole relationship have been twisted because I found out he talk to someone else about what we talked about making it seemed like I was pressuring him to do things he doesn't want to do and that's not how I remember it. I get easy confused all the time and have a hard time saying "You know what that's not true. I know what I remember. I know how it went." 

I feel like every relationship I was in just mess with my brain and make me feel like I shouldn't trust anything. How I feel, how the guy feel, what I remember and how it actually went. Now I am in a new relationship with someone who I knew since we were in elementary school and I'm afraid to let myself to fall in love with him even though I know he is already in love with me. I plan on continuing watching Brain Games.  

My 200th chapter will be my top 10's from each category.