6.6

Tang Song was unable to extricate himself in his thoughts, and he continued to analyze by touching his chin. “In this way, you can say that he does n’t want to hurt innocent things.”

    He waited and waited, without waiting for any response.

    From the rearview mirror, Fa Xiao didn't know what he was thinking. His expression was dull, and there was a bit of distress and doubt floating between his eyebrows.

    Twitter tweeted a word, but was regarded as a breeze. Tang and Song became more depressed, and the speculation in his mind began to solidify. He felt that the facts should be as he thought.

    If he was so angry that he wanted to kill him, he must have accepted the hatred, but he couldn't think of where he was getting the trouble.

    At this moment, a scream broke out in the carriage, "Stop!" The

    crossroad ahead was brightly lit with red lights, and on the other road traversing in front of it, several large trucks drove past quickly.

    Tang Song ’s body took the lead in responding, emergency braking, tires rubbing against the ground, making a harsh noise.

    Tang Song, who was frightened, was completely stunned. After about two or three seconds, he covered his chest and stared at his eyes and gasped for the rest of his life.

    Just passing by with Death, Li Yu was not much better, and was afraid after a while.

    He lowered his head to unbuckle his seat belt and commanded, "You take the co-pilot, I'll drive."

    "Oh." A mistake was made. Tang Song had to get off the car honestly. When he stepped on the ground, his legs were still soft. .

    After a few worlds, Li Yu is also an old driver. The operation is very stable. There have been no accidents along the way. Within half an hour, he reached the foot of the mountain with a snail-like speed.

    From the bottom up, you can see a Taoist temple with red walls and blue tiles. There is no mountain gate and no plaque. The only thing that can be called a decoration is two light gray stone sculptures standing on both sides of the gate.

    Li Yu found a place to stop and led Tang Song to start climbing.

    Due to the small number of people, the mountains and forests are quite lonely, making people deeply appreciate what is away from the hustle and bustle.

    Taoist temple was halfway up the mountain. Two people who weren't doing exercise climbed up a third, and looked up with their waists crossed.

    The red wall was hidden between the dense tree trunks, revealing two raised cornices.

    Bronze bells hung under the cornice, and when the wind blew, the brass bells swayed from side to side, Li Yu closed his eyes, as if he had heard the jingling bells.

    Tang Song unscrewed the bottle of mineral water, poured it into his mouth, and then handed the bottle to the side. He lowered his head and pulled out his mobile phone, suddenly dumbfounded.

    "Ding Lian, your elder brother called." The

    mobile phone rang out in his hands, and there was a situation where you would continue to sing without answering me.

    After drinking water, Li Yu reached for the phone and hung his finger over the screen. He did not press the answer button.

    The caller seemed to lose patience and hung up the phone. The next second after the screen went black, the phone vibrated again.