reality 3

Zhuang Wei put his hands in his pockets and stood in the middle of the aisle, not like visiting supermarkets, but visiting.

    As he approached, Li Yu suddenly stopped to adjust his breath, and then lowered his head to organize his clothes. After making sure that he was passable from head to toe, he accelerated his pace and gently patted on the man's shoulder.

    Instead of turning his head, the man grabbed the hand on his shoulder in the backhand for the first time and turned to press the youth's gravity onto the shelf.

    Li Yu, "..."

    Zhuang Wei, "..." to

    see the person coming, he was stunned, quickly released the shackles, and pulled the young man from the shelf, subconsciously going to check whether the other side was injured, immediately remembered the two Unfamiliar, I had to retract my hands.

    "Sorry, I don't know it's you."

    "It's okay, I'm too rash." Li Yu kneaded his shoulders and snarled his teeth.

    Not to mention, this man's strength is not so large, his bones are almost crushed.

    Li Yu lifted his eyes and happened to meet the man's deep eyes. His heart jumped out and blurted out. "Shi Yu." The

    man's face was covered by a mask and he couldn't see his expression, but his eyes were confused and he didn't know he was there Say what.

    Li Yu blinked and was ignorant. Is it wrong?

    He said a few more names in a hurry. The man still had that expression, and he smiled and asked him, "What are you talking about?"

    Li Yu froze and dropped his eyes, shaking his head with a self-deprecating smile, "Nothing." , I won't disturb you anymore, I will go shopping elsewhere. "

    Zhuang Wei collected the restlessness in his eyes and pulled the young

    man who turned to go." Let's go together. " Receiving the doubtful look from the opposite side, he let go naturally. Back in his pocket, "I'm not familiar with this supermarket for the first time. You see, I didn't even find the trolley."

    Li Yu. "You didn't see the trolley just at the door."

    "No." Zhuang Wei looked calm, not like a joke or a lie.

    Li Yu looked down at his toes and did not speak, he was recalling.

    This is the third time he has met this man. Every time he meets by accident, he intuitively tells him that this is not a coincidence, but there is no evidence to prove it.

    Zhuang Wei also lowered his head, looking at the young man's hair, dark and supple, and silky hair, which made people want to reach out and knead.

    He clasped his hands in his pockets and couldn't hold back tightly, then cleared his throat and asked, "Do you remember me."

    "Remember." Li Yu finally raised his head, his expression serious, "You are Last time I explained the staff of the team. "

    He said that he remembered what happened last night, and his ears were stained with a thin layer of red." And last night, you sat next to me. "The

    voice just fell and the ear was touched Afterwards, Li Yu raised his head in surprise and backed up cautiously, covering his ears.

    Zhuang Wei showed him something in his finger, "There is something in your ear."