6.5

The crystal lights in the living room suddenly began to flash, and the entire space was extinguished by light, rendering a terrifying atmosphere.

    The icy air seemed to turn into a solid, stubbornly drilling down the collar.

    Li Yu shook uncontrollably, brave enough, and shouted in front of the void, "Go away!"

    As the voice fell, darkness came.

    Tang Song has not been freed from the previous shock, and has fallen into another terrible quagmire.

    He rushed forward in a hurry and was about to hold Li Yu tightly. His forearm had a sharp pain. Instinctively, he retracted his hand back.

    There was an extra black on his right arm, as if he had been hit hard by something.

    Tang Song's eyes looked at Li Yu more than ever before, and he pointed his trembling fingers behind each other. "Behind, there is something behind you!"

    No need to remind, Li Yu has already felt it.

    When the darkness came, the temperature around him plummeted, as if from a scorching heat into a cold winter.

    The coolness ran from all directions and wrapped him tightly.

    Although he couldn't see it, he could feel that there was a human-shaped thing clinging to his back and entangled himself with his limbs. This was a possessive and somewhat dependent posture.

    "Answer me." The dumb male voice urged.

    Li Yu tried to run. His feet grew on the ground and could not be pulled.

    The breath belonging to another "human" moved along the tip of his ear and stopped at his jawbone.

    Sensing the other party's intention, Li Yu shrank in fear, resisting everything that followed.

    It's useless, the lips are still kissed.

    The other party's paranoia almost came out of his bones. Li Yu didn't dare to take any chances again, struggling to remember where the love letter was.

    "Write to a student! I forgot my name!"

    Li Yu couldn't figure out the intention of the "person" behind him, dared not to tell the truth, and feared that he might harm innocent people.

    "I don't believe it." The cold coldness became colder, and people's teeth fought with each other.

    "I didn't lie to you." Li Yu opened his mouth with white mist. "It was too small at the time. I didn't understand anything. I just felt that the other party was learning well, so I was faint. Later, after much experience, I naturally forgot."

    " How many people have you experienced? "The voice was suddenly low, with thin anger.

    "..." Li Yu replied, "Social experience, not emotional experience."

    Suddenly blessed the soul, and added quickly, "My first love is still there, I didn't give it."

    Saying this sentence, it was all based on the feeling that Li Yu was trembling Waiting for the other party's text.

    At this moment, the chandelier above his head suddenly turned on, and the cold air in the room warmed up quickly, suggesting that the thing was gone.

    Tang Song has been completely scared, turning his eyes straight, looking dizzy.

    Li Yu rubbed his fast frozen arm, and leaned up, "Tang Song, get back."