5.20

In the first grid of the first row of the toolbox, there is still a card lying.

    Li Yu glanced at 001, who was devoted to learning, and let the system take out the cards.

    The card is a small glass bottle filled with blue liquid, with only one word written on it.

    --【medicine】.

    Li Yu, "What medicine? Poison or antidote?"

    1551, "Unclear."

    Li Yu stared at the card for a few seconds and couldn't think of a reason, let the system put the card back and click on another prop .

    This prop is quite interesting, it is a backpack.

    Li Yu scratched his face, suddenly thought of something, and suddenly jumped from the sofa to the ground.

    001 has been dual-purpose, and heard the youth running away, holding the tablet to keep up, but was blocked by the bathroom door.

    He stood outside the door for a while, and opened his mouth to shout, but found that he did not know the name of the youth.

    He pursed his lips in annoyance and raised his hands to knock on the door.

    At this time, Li Yu just took out his backpack, turned his head and shouted outside, "I'm going to the toilet, wait a moment."

    001 no longer knocks on the door, keeping pace.

    Li Yu stood in the doorway, throwing all the things in the bathroom into his backpack through the shimmer of frosted glass.

    Soap, shampoo, two towels, two large bath towels ... It is reasonable to say that a backpack with a small capacity should be full, but the inside is empty, only lying on the soap box that was finally thrown in.

    Li Yutou once got such a magical prop and threw an empty punch into the air with excitement. "This is a bottomless hole with dissatisfaction?"

    1551, "It looks like, how do you try to take it out."

    The thing disappeared as soon as I entered it, and I reached in and removed the soap dish, which is the bottom of the Oxford cloth texture. In addition to thinking, Li Yu couldn't think of anything else.

    As soon as the idea moved, the towel plopped to his feet.

    He touched his backpack like a baby, and when he felt it was not enough, he kissed him lovingly.

    This time the props are a treasure.

    1551 was disgusted, "tucky."

    Li Yu sneered, "You don't understand, with this thing, I can put the entire arsenal in, and you love you in exchange."

    Suddenly thought of something, he asked, Why did you urge me to get the props before, you already know that there will be a backpack drop? "

    " I didn't know in advance, just consider the prophecy of the props. "The system said," This also depends on luck, in case it is sent It is possible to be a knife or a gun. "

    This is true.

    Out of the bunker is the yellow sand, and countless different species, the possibility of putting self-defense props on the hair is indeed very high.

    Li Yu cherishes the bag in his arms more, "My luck in this world is much better than before."

    1551 language, "I hope."