2.22

The saw wheel of the cutter rotates, and there is a stab, and a small piece of wood is cut off.

    This thing can only be cut, not modified, Li Yu bitterly cut off the excess wood, leaving a dark brown wooden heart.

    The carpenter had a lot of tools here, so he chose a carving knife and sharpened it.

    Song An poked his shoulder curiously, "Why are you doing this?"

    Li Yu Diao heaven, "killing people."

    "Oh." Song An exaggerated cooperation, "Mi Ge Niu Niu made a big hair, told the brother to say Who is going to do, maybe I can help. "

    Li Yu didn't raise his head." Do you know who the master carpenter is? "

    Song An somehow," Ordinary people chant. "

    Li Yu looked up at him," Then you know the attack Anyone in the castle? "

    " Crazy man. "

    " Good luck buddy. "Li Yu shook his head, enviously sighed," Stupid people have stupid blessings, continue to maintain. "

    Song An was unhappy, thinking deeply with his chin. Said, "No, you have something to hide from me."

    He hissed and moved his feet forward, "Actually, I think the people in this place are not normal, they are all alone together at mealtimes, not to be seen. He also likes to drink wine every day, every day, suddenly, and addicted to alcohol. "

    Li Yu twitched his eyes and made up his way." This is their traditional habit. If you do n’t drink, you will feel uncomfortable. We should respect it. to find out. "

    SONG," I know, I heard that the Duke of sand, such as thunder Go, I'll go back. " "

    Ah. "Lee looked at the fish lift wood, it has a shape cut out a little.

    The wood is hard outside, and the heart is slightly soft, and I don't know if I can get into the chest of an adult man.

    Song An was frightened by the murderous eyes of the youth. He was motionless and had a strange feeling in his heart.

    Something polished his softness, and this man quickly grew and became sharp.

    The wooden nails were completed faster than expected.

    Li Yu squeezed it in his hand and tried it. The length and thickness were all right, and he was a little heavy.

    He returned to the room, locked the door, and removed the card.

    The thumb lightly flicked away, the cup on the card disappeared, and there was a large golden cup beside the foot.

    The ruby ​​on the golden cup is dazzling, the fire is dazzling, the Jesus on the cross is vividly portrayed, and even the folds in the corners of the eyes come to life.

    Li Yu's tongue, this craft, this texture, is worthy of the gods.

    Unfortunately, the cup is empty.

    Li Yu picked up the glass and went to the bathroom to pick up a glass of water. After thinking about it, he drank his head up and drank it.

    "1551, how do you use this thing?"

    You can't always take a cup in front of a ten-year-old second son and shout, "Come on!"

    No, it's too stupid.