1.21

Li Yuzui moved, lifted his chin towards Xu Fang.

    Xu did not see release, it still says, "You know, Gu Xu former psychiatrist, is how to evaluate his mental state do?"

    'He said, Gu Xu is a caged ...... "

    saying half, throat Suddenly stuck.

    Gu Xu approached quietly like a ghost, pinched Xu Fang's neck from the back, tightened his five fingers, and forced him to the ground.

    The huge noise attracted spectators from around.

    The grievances and grievances between the two nephews, all kinds of speculations have been spread in the circle, no one wants to blend in, just want to eat melon and watch the show.

    Xu Fang kneeled and crawled on the ground. The arteries on both sides of the neck made him tremble with pain. It took him a long time to stand on his neck and glance around.

    The faces with good performances made him feel like he was being roasted on the fire.

    Xu Fang became furious, "Xiao Zhou, Xiao Zhou!" Xiao Zhou, who

    had been hiding in the dark, had to run out. He worriedly asked the boss whether he was in pain or whether to go to the hospital.

    Xu Fang was worried that there was no place to sigh, but his backhand was a slap. "What hospital, go to the police!"

    Xiao Zhou covered her rapidly swollen face and was aggrieved.

    Gu Xu stepped forward, took the phone from Xiao Zhou's hand, and looked at Xu Fang, "It seems that my mother's shares are uncle's undesirable."

    Xu Fang's face was iron blue, and this sentence hit his weakness.

    After the downfall of Gu's family, the internal struggles of the group continued, and many people wanted to reach the top.

    Even if he designed the shares of his nephew, he was not the largest shareholder. It is very important that his sister hand over the shares held by Gu Xudai.

    Xu Fanggu gritted, "You wait for me."

    Xiao Zhou knew that this was what it meant to stop here. He looked back at Xu and endured humiliation to pat the dust for his boss and followed.

    As soon as one of the protagonists of the farce left, the people who watched the fun also dispersed.

    There are one or two to look after Xu is still strong, with a smile Coushang greeting, Gu Xu nod, "Sorry, I have some private business to transact, go ahead."

    Lee fish eyeball in a circle, intuition private matter refers to the Yourself.

    He honestly followed the limping man and thought of the just beating Xu dog, not to mention much joy.

    Gu Xu looked back at the person who was behind and held out his hand. "Want to know if Xu Fang hasn't finished speaking, I can tell you."

    Nodding at this time is tantamount to death.

    "I don't want to know." Li Yu shook his head and tried his best to brush up. "I like what you look like, really."

    Just when the car came, Gu Xu stuffed the youth in.

    The two sat on either side, left and right, holding hands in the middle, and no one spoke.

    Unconsciously, the atmosphere became low.