Arc 1: CEO 1.1

The summer is hot and the heat is steaming, but the Gu family villa is shrouded in a cloud.

    There were fifteen people in the villa, except the old housekeeper and the new driver, all the others were packing up and preparing to leave.

    This mansion, which has stood in the city center for hundreds of years, is about to change owners.

    Ping pong downstairs, and in the westmost room on the second floor, Li Yu is lying on the bed in his room and writing a work diary.

    He frowned slightly, and wrote with a serious expression: [The ninth day of not seeing the target, miss him. 】

    The sound of the system suddenly popped out of my mind, "The last two words are more applicable to the lover's room."

    Li Yu uttered black and smeared "missing him".

    Just after painting, knocks came from behind.

    He closed the diary quickly and sat down on the stool next to it, "1551, help me put it away."

    The next second the diary disappeared out of thin air, the housekeeper opened the door and walked in.

    The butler had white hair but was not old. He was standing in a straight black three-piece suit.

    "Fortunately, with your help these days, there is no trouble at home. I really appreciate it." He handed the envelope in his hand and apologized. "And this is your nine-day salary." The

    envelope is quite thick. The normal salary level of an ordinary driver is completely exceeded.

    Li Yu didn't answer, "You put it away, I won't go." There was

    a trace of surprise in the housekeeper's eyes, and he smiled bitterly, "Come on, young master doesn't need a driver anymore."

    Saying that implicitness is not needed, straightforwardness is fundamental Can't afford the driver.

    Gu's family collapsed and he was in debt, let alone the driver. When Gu's grandpa was discharged, there was no place to live.

    Li Yu shook his head firmly, staring at the housekeeper's lacquered black shoes and said, "Where is the young master, where am I?"

    After a few words of persuasion, seeing that he really didn't want it, the housekeeper had no choice but to go out before he looked back.

    Young people grow up well, have long, thin skins and tender meat. When they look at people, they are always honest and sincere.

    What suddenly remembered the steward asked, "give you the last time to scar medicine work?"

    "Effective effective, pale scar a lot, thank you Uncle Li."

    , Who was gone, Lee did not fish with bones like long, soft Lie back to bed.

    He raised his hand and looked at the light. The wound on his wrist had already healed, leaving only a shallow mark.

    It was this scar that killed the original owner.

    The original name was Chen Jing, and he graduated from university.

    Chen Jing ’s father and mother died prematurely, leaving him a mine. From the age of eleven, he began to live alone with the help of a lawyer.

    Without the restraint and discipline from the parents, Chen Hu's character has been distorted under the flattery of Hupenggouyou.

    Arrogant and arrogant, only self-respecting, but still has a cheap mouth, often because of inadvertent speech, conflicts with people.