3.3

The flashlight was dangling in the room. The two people who came in were turning over the cabinet and checking the room for anyone.

    Li Yu lay stiffly on top, motionless, simulating in his head, if the two found him, how to deal with it.

    "Did you find it?"

    Another voice scolded, "Shut up, don't make a noise."

    Li Yu frowned, this sound was a bit familiar, where should I hear it.

    The following person also said, "Hurry up, don't get hit by someone at that time."

    "What happened to the collision, afraid of a fart." After that, the man continued to turn things.

    The rustling voice continued, and Li Yu's ear moved, and he heard it. The other party was turning over his bed, drawers, wondering what the two men were looking for, and the wardrobe suddenly shook.

    Someone opened the closet door and shook the dust cloth stacked on it to the ground.

    At this moment, a familiar voice said, "Found, let's go."

    Li Yu didn't move, and continued to lie straight, waiting for the room to be completely quiet before moving a little bit, and quickly walked out.

    In the corridor, the two had just walked to the elevator and were facing away from the corridor.

    Li Yu was lying on the wall, showing his eyes, staring at the taller man.

    A face flashed in my head and I remembered that this man was the shop owner.

    At this moment, his purse was in his ass pocket, while the other pocket was holding a knife.

    Fortunately, I just didn't jump out and grab the present.

    Li Yu stepped back carefully, turned off the door and turned on the lights, and the room was in a mess. The two beasts also left the bag of instant noodles that he left.

    Fuck.

    There is no sign of prying open the door lock, so the shop owner will either unlock the lock or have the key in his hand.

    Li Yu took the key from the shoe cabinet and pinched it in his hand. The key was old and not a new type of anti-theft door key.

    Standing for a while and thinking, he went to knock on the door.

    Knocked three times in a row to make sure there was no one inside, Li Yu inserted the key into the keyhole and the door opened.

    Li Yu, "..." The

    key should be assigned when the building is completed. It seems that this house has never been occupied before, or the door lock should be changed soon.

    For insurance, you must change the lock quickly.

    1551 Pour cold water on his head, "You forgot, your wallet was stolen."

    Li Yu, "Is there any solution?"

    "No." 1551 said.

    No, let him steal it back? Impossible, if caught, it is easy to be killed. The three levels of prohibition do not say that you cannot kill people outdoors.

    Steal someone? As a socialist youth, he cannot do things that violate the law and discipline.

    After thinking about it, I can only take out my work diary and first make a hard note for the shop owner.