3.22

The living room was a large dim, only a small lamp was lit in the corner.

    Li Yu was lying on the chest of a man like a dead dog, half-open eyes, looking at the black and white perspective view on the light screen.

    The windows and curtains in the room are tightly closed, and the light bulbs hanging in the air are quiet like chickens.

    When the ears were pointed, Li Yu lifted his eyelids and glanced. When he saw that the man was about to get up, he raised his arms hard to make room for others.

    Soon, he returned from the bathroom with a basin filled with water to help the youth.

    The wet sweat was taken away, and the rest was dry and cool.

    As soon as Khan Dada's feelings disappeared, Li Yu gradually regained her energy, her brows suddenly wrinkled, and the lamp lying on her side moved.

    It oscillated violently from side to side, colliding with other surrounding light bulbs one by one, making a clanging clang.

    The degree happened to come to the bathroom door, looked back at the young man lying on the side, and grasped the edge of the basin to tighten.

    "Want to go in and see?"

    Li Yu nodded frankly. "There's a sound inside again."

    Put the basin on the washbasin nearest to the level and go to the master bedroom to get the key.

    The key was thrown over the parabola and hit the young man with precision.

    Li Yu froze and looked up. The man leaned his arms against the door frame of the master bedroom. The facial features were dim and blurred, making people look unrecognizable.

    "Go if you want to go, walk slowly."

    Seeing the target standing still, Li Yu asked, "Aren't you with me?" The

    degree can't be said, "With me, you can't see anything interesting."

    Estimate It is too dark, the shimmer in the man's eyes is sharp, like a cheetah lurking in the dark night, it is creepy.

    Li Yu walked step by step with two excessively split legs, his heart beat faster and faster, and finally touched the doorknob, he inserted the key, turned it slightly, and opened it.

    The tinkling sound ceased for a moment and rang again.

    The picture seen through the system finally appeared in front of my eyes. The last time I went out, the light bulb that I saw automatically turned on and shook like crazy.

    The filament flickered and made a very subtle sound.

    In addition, there is another light bulb swinging, but the amplitude is smaller and it seems weak.

    The light of the little lamp in the living room crawled in, making the darkness that lay in the side lying, not so deep.

    Li Yu touched the wall and asked the system, "1551, there is no light switch in the room?"

    1551 said, "To be precise, there is no circuit switch."

    Li Yu did not believe in evil and walked along the wall. , The system is not nonsense, really not.

    The thought flashed in his head, he stood on tiptoe, grabbed a light bulb and touched it up and down, not the wire connected to the ceiling, but the thin nylon wire.