5.9

The xenophobia has escaped separately from the dump, trying to return to the blasted dome, climb up, and return to the ground.

    Li Yu watched quietly for a while, and asked, "1551, can you give a close-up?"

    1551, "Wait."

    Suddenly the screen zoomed in, and Li Yu saw several exotic faces, except that the eyes were slightly raised. , They still retain some facial features before mutation, which is very good to distinguish.

    Li Yu pointed to the last one, "He hurt his leg."

    1551 said, "It may be scratched in the tunnel, and the ground is full of rock layers."

    After all, manual digging is inferior to the machine, the tunnel is uneven, slightly If you don't pay attention, you will bump.

    Li Yu yelled, let the system point the camera to the wound, under the torn cloth, the bloody, inch-long mouth is slowly healing automatically.

    Three minutes later, the blood in the wound had stopped, and the flesh had bonded to 30%.

    Li Yu marveled, "Heterologous is only infected by serum, so healing ability is so strong, what about 001?"

    1551 helped to glance, "His previous wound is still there."

    Li Yu frowned, remembering the genes of the last system Compared with red, the target gene is no different from humans.

    But why?

    Does the goal inherit nothing but a totem?

    Li Yu couldn't think for a while. He bowed his head and rubbed his face hard to rejuvenate himself. He heard the movements on the opposite side. He quickly stretched his neck to look over. Qian Song's face was already facing the other side, and his hands were resting on the pillow. Stopped.

    On the light screen, in the small picture in the upper right corner, 001 hugged his little blanket, and also turned over, facing away from the direction of the xenophobic escape.

    Li Yu felt it, and he seemed a little irritable and disgusted.

    Just wanted to think deeply, and suddenly heard a shot.

    A defensive soldier found alien traces and fired, but did not want to avoid several shots in a row.

    The gunshots attracted other people, more than twenty defensive soldiers, and soon surrounded several heterogeneous groups.

    The aliens licked their teeth and wrinkled their noses to breathe hard. Such a lively taste they had not enjoyed for a long time, and they all showed greedy expressions.

    The defensive soldiers shot directly without saying anything.

    Silencers were installed at the muzzle, and there was no sound. Only the fire flew through the woods, but none of them hit.

    The xenomorphic movement speed is too fast, even if it is injured, it is only a skin injury and a bullet wound, which can not hinder their attack.

    Li Yu heard a scream, and a foreigner threw the defensive soldier to the ground, opening his mouth to bite the opponent's neck.

    The following picture was too cruel, Li Yu closed his eyes and dared not read it.

    There was too much movement in the woods, more and more reinforcements, no strangers, and escaped to the westmost position of the woods at the fastest speed.