5.19

The dormitory is quiet.

    Daleson was suddenly killed by aliens, and the entire 003 laboratory fell into a dignified and tense atmosphere.

    Except for Li Yu and Qian Song who rescued Kailin, they had a backer behind them and were able to move freely. The rest of them were forced to accept the investigation by the task force.

    Li Yu walked through the unmanned corridor, swaggered into the dormitory, stuffed everything he wanted to bring to 001 into a small purse, and put a white coat on the outside, no one could see what was hidden inside.

    It is still daytime.

    001 had already returned to the bar warehouse. He crouched pitifully in the corner, did not sleep, did nothing else, and his eyes fell straight out the window.

    Li Yu poked on the light screen with his finger, and sighed with the system, "001 is too good."

    1551, "But you also see that he seems to have a problem with human attitude."

    Li Yu adjusted his clothes, Go downstairs, "Fortunately, I have a halo, otherwise I don't know how much effort it takes to abduct people." It's

    not safe to watch the situation while walking. He turned the system off the light screen and left the institute in a familiar way. .

    001 The bare feet are so eye-catching, you have to buy shoes first.

    Li Yu is an upstart now, and there are so many points in his account that he ca n’t finish it.

    From the sales point of view, he doesn't pay attention to his clothes, but he still wears work clothes when he goes out.

    The result is a good guy, as soon as people enter the door, they go straight to the handmade leather goods area.

    The ground is full of gravel, waste shoes, Li Yu let the system measure the length of 001 feet remotely, and asked for two pairs of real leather, low-bottom boots with tendon bottoms.

    The sale's face was almost laughing, and in the underground fortress with few animal skins, the commission of two pairs of shoes was enough for her to eat for a year.

    When Li Yu entered the door, he noticed the opponent's disdainful look, and now he did not give a good face.

    I took off my feet and tried on them lightly, "All wrapped up." The

    sales were busy, "Okay, wait a

    minute ." Li Yu left the store with a bag, bought some food on the road, and finally opened the hotel. One room, put things down first.

    He sat by the bed, wondering what was left.

    If you do n’t know, if you startle and count the weapons, you have to use a small truck to pull it out.

    After rubbing his temples with pain, he said sadly, "There are too many things, the goal is too striking, how to get it?"

    1551 said, I don't know, "but I want to remind you that after the earth fell into the desert, the spring and autumn seasons are no longer distinct, The temperature in winter and summer is extremely extreme, even in summer, you must find a way to keep warm in winter, otherwise you will be frozen to death. "

    Li Yu is more worried. The winter clothes are thick and heavy. What's worse is that there is no way to take it away.

    1551 Looked at the host's sad face, soft-hearted prompt, "You don't have any props in this world, you can give it a try, in case you get something useful."