1.10

The butler had been anxiously waiting at home, and he felt that something was wrong.

    When the two came back, he pulled Li Yu to the kitchen balcony and asked in a low voice.

    Li Yu confessed, "When we went out, we met Mr. Xu downstairs in the community." The

    housekeeper's face changed. "And then?"

    Li Yu told the passage carefully, "Yes, before leaving, the young master     He said a word to himself . "The

    butler," What? "

" He said, no one came out of the abyss, never. "Li Yu asked," Do you know what it means? "The

    butler stopped his movements, I don't know When I remembered something, there was a trace of pain in my eyes.

    It seemed like it was very difficult to take that thing out of my heart.

    He sighed and his voice was low and slow. "I don't know the specific situation. I only know that the young master has been ill for a while."

    "Wife and Mr. are still arguing and fighting. When Mr. and Mrs. go to work, Mrs. He vented his anger on the young master. On several occasions, I found him in the closet and the cabinet in the attic. The half-year-old child was wounded all over his body, and I ... "The housekeeper choked, and his eyes were red.

    Li Yu patted the old man's shoulder and comforted him silently.

    "I don't know when the young master will stop talking. I often sit on the corner of the wall and hit the wall with my forehead. I can't stop it. I told my wife about it. The wife didn't care about it. Later, yes Mr. Xu took the young master to take care of his own home, and also helped find a psychiatrist. "

    Li Yu," Is Mr. Gu's disease slowly getting better? "

    " Okay. "The housekeeper recalled," It took a full three years. "

    Li Yu's thinking is just the opposite, and Gu Xu feels a little strange to him.

    From the repulsion when the two first met, to the touch now, it seems that the relationship is heating up, but in fact, Gu Xu's heart is intact.

    He did not forget the scene when the man smashed his phone in anger when he was in the hospital, and when he woke up that night, the complex and terrifying emotions in the other party's eyes.

    Compared with being cured, Li Yu is more inclined to hide some terrible things by Gu Xu.

    There is something that is hidden deeper that day.

    Maybe yesterday, maybe today.

    "I don't know if Master's words have anything to do with these things." The butler took a deep breath and suppressed the distress.

    After so many years in the past, I remembered that I still felt uncomfortable in my heart. He was like this for everyone else, not to mention the young master himself.

    Li Yu's heart is also not a taste.

    Gu Xu was a high-risk gangster before, and now it seems that he is a pitiful.

    The atmosphere in the small bedroom is much looser than the heavy kitchen.

    Gu Xu was always expressionless and dedicated to doing his own thing as if nothing had happened.

    Li Yumao leaned on the waist, looked at the door for a while, thought twice, and decided to care about it.

    He hid in the bathroom and sent a message to Gu Xu, "is it convenient for Mr. Gu to give an address?" 】