2.10

The man's eyes are deep and sharp, and his pupils are extremely dark, far from Sao Baohong.

    As for the body temperature, Li Yu is temporarily unable to explain, but he knows that some people are naturally born with cold hands and feet.

    Not to mention-

    he did not shy away and turned his gaze to the man's wrist, where he wore a bracelet similar to the three of them.

    If they are of the same kind, it is not necessary for men to put themselves in the game and stand opposite to unknown species.

    And you can be sure that although this person is cold, he never thought of hurting people's lives ... This is a far cry from the monster that the system hid in the dark and attacked them.

    It is not easy for everyone to come out of desperation together, he does not want to doubt Ying Han.

    Li Yu raised his eyes and grinned at the man, "I want to say you are handsome."

    Ying Han, "..."

    Song An put his fist next to his mouth and pretended to cough a few times, "Talk about business, talk about business."

    Jack took it tremblingly. There are four crumpled envelopes, one for each person.

    Li Yu took his own, with four words written on the back, "Survival in the Wild".

    Four fat little white pigs leaped happily in the wild, and suddenly flew all the way with claws, ah, one died.

    The sense of the picture is too strong, and the terror and tension disappear in an instant.

    Li Yu erased the picture in his head and stared at Ying Han, "He didn't specify the time and place, what should we do, shall we prepare emergency items and weapons?"

    "Useless." Ying Han threw the mission card into the ashtray, I don't know where to pull out a retro lighter.

    Slender fingertips pushed open the lid and ignited the card instantly.

    The flame jumped in the eyes of four people, quickly burning the card to ashes.

    Song An closed his eyes and found a cigarette and handed it to Ying Han.

    For a long while, he sighed for a long time, "Your brother is right, it's useless, those crazy people won't let us take it."

    This is like following the fuse, Jack's fingers holding his hair are harder, and his shoulders keep 'S trembling shivered, and his mouth was tossing and murmuring the same sentence.

    Li Yu recognized it for a long time before he heard it. He said, "This death must be me, it must be me!"

    Jack's emotions have reached their peak, and the fear of being attacked is like a thorny vine, so he can't breathe. Anger, the sound of breathing, louder than a sudden, like an angry bull.

    Ying Han narrowed his eyes slightly, reached out and pressed down on his shoulder, Jack's chaotic brain instantly became clear, and at the same time, an inexplicable fear grew in his heart.

    That is the innate surrender and fear of the weak to the strong.

    "I, I'm okay." Jack's instinctive huddled, and moved aside a bit, feeling his emotions for a while.

    Ying Han withdrew his hand, crossed it with the other one, and put it on his knees with his legs up. "I have something to deal with later. If you have other arrangements, you can tell the driver that he will serve you safely."