4.35

There was a mess in the woods, bloody, brown soil stained with blood, dark, white flowers bloomed bright red, many people were lying on the ground, some were unconscious, and some were embracing themselves and shouting in pain Rolling.

    Not far away, the housekeeper who didn't know when to appear was putting his hands in his pockets, looking coldly.

    Shi Yu kicked the rushing man, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of someone attacking, pulling the straight rope of his wrist with his backhand, pulling the young man in his own direction.

    Li Yu was caught in the man's arm, and he didn't react for a while. He didn't know that he was injured until his neck was wiped by the rough fingertips and he felt a tingling pain.

    He didn't care to get out of the man's arms, the song in his mind hadn't stopped, he had to hurry up and do two more.

    Shi Yu stared at the blood on his fingers, and the dark clouds rolled in his cold eyes, becoming darker and more weird.

    Li Yu flicked a stick, looked back, and almost scared fainted. He rushed forward with a vigorous effort, like a calf, pushing the thin bamboo pole against Shi Yu with his head and shoulders.

    He was gasping for breath and hit him with a punch. "You know what he's doing, don't you know how dangerous it is."

    Shi Yu's face was smashed past, and he quickly turned back, staring straight at his fingers.

    He opened his mouth and his voice was hoarse, "Jiang Yuan, you bleed."

    Li Yu touched his neck again with his backhand, hissing with pain, and shaking his shoulders.

    There was a more opening on the side of the neck, bleeding and fucking.

    "1551, what's the wound?"

    1551, afraid of the inaccurate description, shook Zhang's animation from the live.

    The wound is not very deep, just because the skin on the neck is delicate, and it looks a bit cruel, and the viscous liquid oozes along the skin crack, which wets the T-shirt collar.

    I didn't feel it before, but now I'm still. Li Yu later realized that it was a bit painful. It almost made me cry. The eyes became red immediately.

    Shi Yu clenched the knife in his hand, and the attack was more violent than before. A rough stroke in the air left a continuous, long wound on the neck of the three people who rushed.

    By the way, the three fell to the ground together.

    Li Yu was stunned. "Big brother screamed."

    1551, "Huh."

    "What does huh mean?" Li Yu was weird and thought the system didn't say anything.

    1551, "Shooting may not be a good thing." As

    soon as the words fell, Li Yu's chin was pinched and broke to the other side. He tried to turn his head back, but the man's strength was too great.

    There was something strange in his heart. He asked, "What's wrong with you?" The

    man pinched the young man's hand tightly. "Is those three that hurt you?" There

    are people everywhere in the woods, let alone who made the wound, Li Yu couldn't even remember when he was cut.

    Seeing the young man frowning and not answering, Shi Yu lowered his head and grabbed the T-shirt to tear it off and tied it to the young man's neck.