4.31

Sunlight slanted into the office, disturbing the sticky atmosphere in the air.

    Li Yu was put into a crowded and narrow bathroom by a man to wash, and then wrapped in a bath towel to hug him on the single bed.

    The young man's clothes and trousers were crumpled. Shi Yu took out his clothes from the closet and put them on. He went outside to ring the bell and called the secretary to come up, and ordered her to send a set of clean clothes to the office.

    Miss Secretary, "What's the size?"

    Shi Yu accurately reported several figures, including the underwear model.

    Li Yu was overheard in the quilt, silently clamping his legs, and his mood was complicated.

    In every world, the size of the original owner is always surprisingly similar to his own, "1551, you say everyone is a man, why the gap is so big."

    1551, "This has to ask yourself."

    Li Yu wondered, "Previously Although poor, for the sake of physical development, I have never treated myself badly in terms of diet. "When

    he was studying, he was most afraid of being taller than others because he would be bullied by tall, big classmates.

    The system thought carefully for a moment, and said, "One big and one small, you are just right."

    Li Yu, "..."

    Last night, the big boss didn't get off work, the company didn't leave the next one, all accompanied silently downstairs, Miss Secretary went to the secretary The room greeted and took to the street.

    It's only eight o'clock in the morning, all the streets, only the breakfast shop is open.

    The secretary came outside a familiar shopping mall, took out a pen and paper from the packet and wrote a note, tied it to the leg of the pigeon that had just been recruited, and then patted the pigeon's small head to signal that it could go.

    The number of people entering the city in the mirror in the past two days has increased significantly, and there are three breakfast shops in succession, and the business of each family is hot.

    The secretary came to the corner with a bag and ordered a soy milk fritter.

    Because of the mirror, apart from the low body temperature and the constant repeated death, they as souls have the same living habits as before.

    The lady boss was very impressed by the young woman who always wore a professional attire. She served breakfast intimately. "You haven't been here for a long time." The

    secretary responded with a smile. "Yes, today I came out to help the boss buy something in the mall. "Is

    Mr. Stone alright?" The lady boss wiped her hands with her apron and smiled eagerly. "I heard, sir. He has a favorite."

    The light in the secretary's eyes disappeared, and his eyes were concealed to conceal his worries. "The

    boss lady didn't notice it, heard her descendants calling her, and turned to greet the new guests.

    The secretary drank two mouthfuls of porridge quietly, and was soon attracted by a burst of conversation. Her ears moved, taking advantage of the inattention around her, she picked up the stool and switched to the other side.

    Behind, there are two young men discussing the anomalies last night.

    "Really, I really saw the ghost in the mirror." The