2.24 [end]

The lights on the ceiling sway and rotate, sometimes clear and sometimes blurry.

    Li Yu blinked, suspecting that there was a problem with his eyes. Not only his eyes but his body became weaker and weaker. Something was disappearing with the blood being sucked away.

    He raised his hand and fell on Ying Han's head, clutching his hair hard, "Can't suck, I feel like I'm dying." The

    bewitched man didn't respond, he closed his eyes, his teeth closed, his blood slowed down again Out.

    Li Yu faintly said, "1551, help."

    1551 gave him the science, "Your bleeding volume is currently 482 ml, and there is still 518 ml from the limit of 1,000 ml. Rest assured, I can't die."

    Li Yu, "... ... "

    He rolled his eyes, and this time both hands fell on the man's face, scratching and scratching, and swearing with his throat.

    It's useless. The man seems to have lost all his senses, but only the desire and desire for blood.

    Sweet and silky, a little bit along the throat into the empty abdominal cavity, warmly wrapped the internal organs tightly.

    The beast that was suppressed in the bottom of my heart for a long time awoke.

    Li Yu snorted, this time it hurts.

    The man's teeth rubbed against the skin underneath, and the sucking on his mouth worsened.

    There were many dangers in the last world, but none of them caused him to panic and more and more severe pain like today, so that he let out a cry and cried in a hurry.

    The sobbing sound pierced into the ears, and Yinghan's chaotic eyes restored clarity.

    He licked his tongue and the wound stopped bleeding immediately.

    It seems to be annoyed, but it may also be guilty conscience and self-blame. Ying Han didn't raise his head, holding the young man's shoulder and continuing to lick on the side of the neck.

    The weeping stopped, and the big hand touched the young man's back neck, touching his ear and apologizing again and again.

    Li Yu's lips moved, just shouting and scratching, just useless, and only crying, and when he really cried, he felt that he was no good.

    "It's okay." He pursed his lips and frowned irritably. The sound sounded like he had just finished.

    Ying Han kissed him on the ear, rubbing his fingers gently, as if appeasing the injured kitten.

    Li Yu still felt a little numb on the side of the neck. He stretched out his hand and felt it, and the two small blood holes were one inch apart.

    Today's experience, he must remember in the small book, it is too exciting.

    Ying Han asked him, "Does it still hurt?"

    Li Yu shook his head and rubbed his hair on the man's face.

    Ying Han lowered his eyes, hiding his doubts and worries. He was not tempted in the past, except for nausea and repulsion, he would not have any thoughts, let alone runaway desires.

    The same thing fell on Minow. He couldn't parry at all. There was a thought in his mind that kept urging him to ask for more.

    Li Yu could guess half of his thoughts, and endured the slap of the slap, which in turn comforted, "You don't feel any pain after the bite, and it's quite comfortable. Really, I have nothing to do with it. I don't believe it. "