3.28

1551 proposed, "The Administration has the most complete medical facilities. You can do a full-body examination after the task is completed."

    It doesn't matter if you want more, you can't go back anyway.

    Li Yu said okay, put the cart next to it and go to the fresh area to pick the meat.

    Place less than two meters, a child took the mother refused to plug back in the envelope, look seriously said, "Mom, you look fast, there are a lot of people in front of this thing, maybe there are small gift of it."

    Woman heard wrinkle After frowning, he glanced at the young man in front of the fresh-keeping cabinet and asked, "Little brother, did your family receive it?"

    " Yes , I saw it on the insole when I just went out." Li Yu looked strange, "You better look at it "The

    woman shook her, carefully dismantled with nausea, and fell down, the small note fluttered lightly on the ground, with the writing side facing up.

    Seeing the crooked lines of words, she turned back in horror and looked up at Li Yu. "This, the letter you received also read ..." The next

    three words were swallowed back by the woman and she squatted down quickly. Pick up the note and throw it into the trash.

    The boy did n’t understand anything, and picked up the note curiously while his mother was not paying attention, and said, “Zhang Cheng ...” The

    woman covered his mouth, grabbed the note and rubbed it into a ball, put it Into the apron pocket.

    Perceiving the woman's abnormality, Li Yu looked back, and Zhang Chengcheng didn't know when to appear in the dairy area, but was only ten meters away from the fresh area.

    The person over there had already seen him. If it turned out to be too deliberate now, Li Yu simply continued to pick meat.

    With his footsteps near, he looks to the right, and there is a white shirt in front of him.

    Zhang Chengzheng smiled at the young man, "What a coincidence, buy meat?"

    You all saw what I was doing and asked a fart. When there was nothing to talk about, Li Yu pursed his lips and smiled at him, "What about you?" "

    "Work." Zhang Chengcheng took the briefcase in his hand. "At the beginning of the month, the supermarket needs to purchase in large quantities. Boss Song is not busy alone. I will help him count the statistics."

    Li Yu nodded and dropped a piece of tenderloin. Entering the trolley, "I'm still rushing back to cooking, so I won't talk anymore."

    Zhang Chenggong kept up. "You have a really good relationship with Mr. Cheng."

    "In general." After a turn, the force followed again.

    He couldn't help but stop. "You have something to say to me today?"

    Zhang Chengzheng pushed his eyes and pointed to the front. "No, I'm going to find the staff responsible for dairy products to get inventory data."

    People are serious The reason, Li Yu had nothing to say, and went directly to the junk food area.

    Zhang Chengzheng stood there for a moment, and then returned to the fresh area. He approached silently. He saw the staff in the fresh area and took out a ball of paper from the apron and threw it into the trash.

    She stooped down and pulled her son in front of her, planning to speak. Yu Guang glanced at a figure, and then changed her mouth. "You are staying on the stool honestly. When the mother comes off work later, we will go back together." The