3.7

Two tall men came under the tree and circled around, without even seeing a ghost shadow.

    One of them muttered, "It's estimated to be a wildcat or something." The

    shop owner stood in the distance, ordering with a black face, "You look closely, don't hide."

    "Really not." The man was not used to each other. The tone of the command pulled the companion back.

    Behind a cluster of iron trees not far away, Li Yu was pressed to the ground and covered his mouth, the paper was like a human, and there was no resistance.

    He turned his head desperately, finally moving his eyes from the mud to the man's chin.

    From this angle, in addition to the other party's sexy chin and proud nostrils, they can also see the other party's slightly raised lips.

    This joy comes from the sneaky shadows and the escalation of the disputes between several people, which has already been fought.

    Because I was afraid to disturb the people in the building, the fight was very suffocating, so I dared not yell at people when I was angry, or yelled out when I was in pain. Dead hand.

    Seeing the sales department boss grab a head and hit the corners of the stairs, Li Yu rushed his eyes and opened his mouth to bit the man covering his palm.

    The degree was dumbfounded by the touch of the palm. It didn't hurt, it was hot and a little soft.

    Li Yu bit for ten or more seconds, and the saliva almost came out. The man was immobile, as if he had no consciousness.

    Fortunately, the boss of the shop failed to get started and was knocked off by someone.

    The stretcher guarded his brother who was paralyzed on the stairs and shouted with his voice, "Are you crazy, do you want to bring everyone in!" In a

    word, the war quickly quelled.

    Li Yu's empty heart fell back to his place, whining in his mouth, beckoning the man to let go.

    "Shut up quietly if you don't want to die."

    Degree dropped a warning, let go of her hand, and habitually put it in her pocket.

    The wet palm was the saliva of the young man. He closed his eyes and his muscles were tight.

    Li Yu is completely outside the situation, and his eyes are full of small actions of the group of shop owners.

    He was barely exposed. He dared not stand up and lifted it out, almost sticking to the man ’s back and leaning his head to watch the play.

    "Don't be next to me." Degree turned his head and stared at him. By pushing and shoving, the palm of his hand was rubbed cleanly on the young man's shoulder and moved to the right.

    Li Yu pouted, but not the eldest girl, there is nothing to post, but farts.

    Not far away, after being shouted, everyone quietly quieted down.

    The boss of the shop seems to be the boss inside. He ordered, "Go to other places to discuss." The

    rest of the people had no refusal, but they were also reluctant to walk.

    The cat's paw in Li Yu's heart was scratching hard.

    When several people walked away, he came out from behind Tie Shucong, and as soon as his intention to keep up with his feet straddled out, he was dragged back by two steps with a force.