2.11

The noisy sounds around awakened Li Yu from the stunnedness.

    "... What happened, the box opened?"

    "You can check the box now."

    "..." Li Yu was silent for a moment, "I have a question ..."

    1551, "I know what you want to ask, my answer Yes, each goal expresses its inner thoughts and emotions in a different way. "

    What the hell is different? Is this a death threat?

    Li Yu's mood was complicated, and the surprise and fear went hand in hand, making him very panic.

    The man in his arms was still stiff, and the hand pressed against his back neck by the cold exerted a little force, which was a little more pressing.

    "Mino, answer me."

    "Wait a moment." Li Yu didn't give a face and asked the system to take out the box and successfully opened the box.

    In the first space, there is still a card.

    Li Yu took out the card with his mind and looked at it. Unlike last time, there was a gold cup on the white bottom.

    On the front of the golden cup, there is a cross crucified with Jesus. The four tops of the cross are inlaid with red gemstones. The rest of the cross is engraved with lines and lines of unknown characters.

    Li Yu guessed that this might be Hebrew, or some kind of more ancient script.

    The bottom of the card says, Holy Grail.

    It ’s the cross, the holy grail, and it ’s definitely for the monsters of the other party.

    Li Yu put the card back and let 1551 put the box away, which reminded me of an important thing.

    Ying Han has no heartbeat.

    Not weak, but really not, as if the entire chest is empty.

    Thinking of what the man said, the excitement just disappeared, leaving only the panic price.

    Li Yu said stubbornly, "Heart can give you, but the heart can't."

    Pulling out will kill.

    Ying Han's hand on the neck of the young man finally moved, slipped onto his shoulder, and buckled hard.

    Li Yu clearly felt that in the darkness, the man's face pressed down on himself.

    The cold breath passed across his lips, then the knot, and finally stopped under the collarbone.

    The big hand clasped on the shoulder kept tightening, the bones were all broken, and I was just struggling, I felt something on my chest.

    The man is listening to his heartbeat.

    This cognition is like a thunderbolt on a sunny day, Li Yu's palm is wet, and his brain is a mess.