6.4

The legs curled up too long, completely unconscious from the knees to the calves, Li Yu fell as soon as he stood up, his head knocked on the door panel, and made a thud.

    Outside the door, Tang Song heard the noise and was so scared that his face was white, spinning like a headless fly.

    Suddenly remembering something, he turned and ran back upstairs, and soon ran down with a bunch of keys.

    He shook his hand and inserted the key into the keyhole, just twisted half a circle, and the door was opened from inside.

    Li Yu's legs have not fully recovered yet, holding the door in one hand and clenching fists in the other, striking on the calf and knee.

    Seeing Tang Song staring at him stunnedly, he waved at him, "Don't be stunned, take your hand."

    Tang Song woke up and held the key and walked up, holding his small arm.

    He pursed his lips, and looked at each other's face with the remaining light. There were bloodshot eyes in his eyes, and there were blue bags under his eyes. His lips were slightly chapped and haggard, just like the white-faced scholar who was sucked by the ghost in the TV series. of.

    "Ding Lian, you ..." Tang Song opened his mouth, his voice hoarse.

    Li Yu took his brother's arm and jumped on the ground on one leg. He didn't wait for the rest of the story. He said blankly, "What's wrong with me?"

    Tang Song didn't know what he was thinking. His eyes were all terrified.

    Quickly suppressing his emotions, he whispered, "Did you see that thing?" The

    voice when speaking was very small, as if as long as the ghosts hiding around could not hear and would not harass them.

    "I saw it." Thinking of the hand that held him tight, Li Yu's heart started beating again. "Tang Song, how did you know I was in trouble?"

    At this time, the two just walked to the living room sofa , Tang Song pressed the young man to sit down, took a pillow and thrust it into his arms. Then he said, "I was sleepy, and I heard a voice below, as if I heard you, I ... I will I put on my clothes and came down, but the stairs didn't know what was going on, and I couldn't walk anymore. My mother was almost scared to death. "

    He patted his chest, it seemed that he was really scared, "Just when I wanted to go back and get a cell phone to call someone, my foot suddenly stepped on the floor, blinked, and actually walked out of your room door ""

    This is a typical story of covering eyes.

    The two knew that what they had seen in the movie had come true.

    There is a table lamp in the living room for night lighting, and the light can only cover the corners of the wall, making it appear to be black in other places.

    Li Yu cleared his throat and slammed Tang Song with his elbow. "Go turn on the lights." The

    sofa is warm and full of cotton, which makes people feel very secure. Tang Song can't move his butt and refuses to squeeze. , You are more daring than me. "

    Li Yu was swelled with such a hug.

    He moved his legs a few times, tightened his coat again, and left the sofa that hadn't been heated yet, and walked towards the entrance.

    The ground is covered with a thick wool rug. Every step on it leaves a deep footprint, which gradually disappears as the wool rebounds.

    Finally, the young man reached the entrance, he raised a finger and pressed the switch next to it.