4.20

Waking up in the morning, there were two pigeons standing on the treetop outside the window, mumbling about something.

    Li Yu has headaches, low back pain, and leg pains, and is uncomfortable to lie in any position on the bed.

    Opening one eye, I saw that the man was taking off his pajamas with his back, and there were some red scratches on the tight back.

    Li Yu turned hard and faced the wall, feeling a bit bitter.

    Men do n’t talk in bed. If they do n’t have a gossip, they know how to do things. Most of the time, they do n’t receive a sentiment, let alone props, they ca n’t even get the chrysanthemum cream necessary for life.

    Shi Yu fastened the buttons and turned to see a bulge on the bed.

    He walked over and patted the young man's ass across the quilt. "Are you uncomfortable?"

    Li Yu hummed across the quilt and said yes.

    In case of stone encountered a thorny problem, brow furrowed, "turn around, I see."

    Lee fish blushed, opened a quilt, glaring at the man, "Do not look, tomorrow morning will be able to much better."

    Stone can not show the event Too inexperienced, and faceless, said with a cold face, "No, just look at me to rest assured."

    Li Yu followed him and wrapped himself in a quilt.

    The man ’s words ca n’t be trusted. In case he sees who will extinguish the fire, it ’s not him.

    Shi Yu stood at the head of the bed to confront the young man, his voice sinking, "Obey."

    Li Yu's heart was poked, air leaked, and his heart softened. He pushed back the quilt and turned over.

    He kissed the skin with cold air, and he moved, "Is it alright."

    "Don't move." The man's voice was obviously dull, and his breath followed heavily.

    Li Yu shook his hands, pulled his pants on his hands, and sat on his heels. "I'm hungry and want to eat."

    Shi Yu breathed slowly, calmly bowing his head and lowering his cufflinks, as if it was not him who reacted. Send it to someone. "

    Outside the door, the housekeeper stood with the food box for fifteen minutes.

    The work and rest of the husband is very punctual. From six o'clock in the morning, go to the gym to exercise, take a shower, then go around in the yard, and have breakfast on time at seven thirty.

    This morning is an exception.

    I don't know what happened to the people inside. There was no movement until seven o'clock in the house. More than half an hour later, the people didn't come out, and they just heard the words.

    The housekeeper is a person coming, knowing that there must be someone else in the house.

    His face collapsed, his brow furrowed in disapproval, and he didn't know what kind of woman it would make the husband break his routine.

    At this moment, the closed door was suddenly opened.

    Seeing the butler standing at the door with a wooden pile stupefied, Shi Yu shouted at him.

    The housekeeper was sober and greeted with a smile, as usual, to carry the food box in.

    Shi Yu stopped him, "Just give it to me."