3.6

The calm atmosphere in the room turned into a tornado and came and went between the two.

    The bitterness in his mouth hadn't dissipated yet. Li Yu swallowed his saliva and stood up by the head of the bed. In this way, he had a head higher than the level and could look down on him with great momentum.

    He slightly

    raised his head and tightened his jaw. "You kind of scolded again." As long as the young man dared to repeat, he must beat him to find his teeth and throw it out of the twenty-third floor.

    Li Yu was not so sincere, gasping for a hard time and complaining, "I'm so shallow in your eyes, can't I sincerely want to make friends with you?"

    He closed his eyes and was hurt. It looks like, "You can rest assured that next month, on the 1st, I will give you this month's rent together."

    Fist clenched his fists, and there was no expression. The inexplicable guilty surge came up, and the momentum suddenly became weak.

    Li Yu was keenly aware that his heart was dark with joy, he sniffed his nose, and pretended to cough a few times, stroking his chest with difficulty. "Mr. Cheng, please come back, I want to rest."

    Degree, "..."

    He frowned , Always think something is wrong.

    Obviously, the other party was scolding him for death. Why did he end up being a miserly landlord who speculates maliciously?

    Li Yu ignored him, and said, "Come up." The

    pot head immediately climbed into the bed with his hands and feet, and drilled into the corner of the young man's open corner.

    Li Yu lay down and hugged the child in his arms. "Close your eyes and sleep for a while, just wait for the meal to wake up."

    Watching the two snuggling with each other, they were excluded, and the degree of irritability was unreasonable.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the lid of the pot. "Get down."

    Li Yu panic coldly, holding a small warm ball in his arms, and was reluctant to kill him.

    Provocatively, he touched the child's hair and grouped the people, holding them tighter.

    The degree was put on the face, there was a burst of blue and white on the face, and the lid of the pot was scraped hard and glanced away.

    A bang came from the living room, Li Yu turned his head and glanced, and a large piece of wall skin near the door frame was shaken.

    He asked in his heart, "What expression does the target leave?"

    1551 said, "Crazy."

    Li Yu thoughtfully, stroking the bear's hair with a finger.

    Without waiting for the host ’s following, the system asked, "Are you afraid of offending people?"

    "Not afraid." Li Yu said, "The degree is obedient. I do it the opposite way, and I can leave him more I was deeply impressed. "

    1551," ... makes sense. "What

    Li Yu did not say is that he dared to do this because he knew that the degree was not a real bad person.

    He can ruthlessly drive the shop owner out of the building, or he can carry him back from the forest and put a medicine in his mouth in a brutal way.