4.2

The light on the second floor is dim, and there is only a small spotlight in the corner of the ceiling. The light coverage area is limited, and it just touched the location where the stone encountered.

    Therefore, there was only a small amount of light in the entire light screen. Rao Shi Li Yu's eyes were about to pierce the light screen, and he could not see the man's slightest appearance.

    With a grunt, the wine with ice was put in front of it.

    The man next to him gestured handsomely, "Please, please, the taste of red rose wine is very positive."

    Li Yu raised his eyes, only to find that the man's eyes were actually black.

    Subconsciously glanced at the second floor, he pursed his lips seriously, "1551, this person's eyes are also black."

    1551, "Oh."

    Li Yu, "play me?"

    1551, "Human eyes are black It ’s just because the iris is darker in color, and it ’s wrong for you to rely on this standard as the target. ”The

    translation means that you are stupid.

    Li Yu had nothing to say and decided to seek answers from reality.

    He stared at the strange man for nearly thirty seconds, and suddenly smiled confidently, "It's not him."

    1551, "..." After a

    brief look, the man raised his eyebrows proudly, "What are you looking at."

    Li Yu pointed Pointing to the corner of your eyes, "You have shit here."

    Push the wine back and get up and leave.

    At first glance, this person's eyes are black. If you look carefully, you will find that the eyes are not so deep. The light makes it even less so deep in the eyes of the previous targets.

    The main point is that the goal will not be so greasy.

    Changed to a quiet corner, just sitting down, the man on the second floor suddenly got up and walked downstairs.

    Li Yu predicted the opponent's movement track, it should be the bathroom, quickly stood up, walked through the dance floor of the group of demons, and arrived first.

    The toilet in the bar is always close, but the red rose is different, this is a comprehensive high-end bar.

    The bathroom floor is light and incense-burning, comparable to high-end hotels.

    When Li Yu ran in, he scared the men standing in rows.

    Those people may be a gang, lifting pants, washing hands, and leaving in the same motion.

    After the man walked, Li Yu also came to the urinal. He slowly unzipped the zipper, and the waiter finally arrived.

    Shi Yu stopped at a distance of two meters away from the youth, and pulled the chain neatly to release the water.

    Li Yu also turned on the faucet, counting the time in his heart. He also followed the task as soon as he finished next door, and suddenly turned his eyes wide, "Mr. Shi."

    Shi Yu glanced lightly at the young man and walked straight to the sink.

    In front of the sink, there is a big mirror. Besides the mirror, there is a young man with a pink band-aid on his forehead.