6.2

Bang Bang-A

    loud knocking sound penetrated from the other side of the door panel.

    Li Yu's wrist twitched hard, and with a click, he did not know when the locked door opened, and two figures rushed in from the outside immediately.

    Tang Song frowned, clutching his friend's shoulder nervously, "What's the matter with you? What did you do to lock the door? I just called outside and knocked on the door. How did you react?"

    "The door wasn't locked by me. The cell phone was not on my body. It might have fallen into the back lane." Li Yu's face was a little white. He remembered the things before. He was covered with goose bumps, pushing Tang Song and Xiaoyou's shoulders, seeming to escape. Quickly walked out.

    Tang Song was pushed to a stagger, turned his head in fog and looked back, "Don't push, I can't walk by myself."

    The hair behind the back didn't speak, and he turned his head nervously and looked back, as if something was on his face Keep up with them.

    Tang Song was taken aback by his thoughts, and hurriedly stopped, slightly stuttering the opposite novel, "I, I heard Ajie say what you were beaten, rest assured, buddy will definitely give you justice."

    Li Yu Now I just want to be as far away from the general manager's office as possible. I have no idea how to think about it.

    The corridor space is not large, the three people walked a little crowded, and walked through the corridor, finally stumbling to the other side of the staff lounge.

    Speaking of the lounge, there are actually only a few stools and two rows of employee lockers.

    Seeing the general manager come in, the employee who was hiding inside quickly extinguished the cigarette and ran away with his head buried.

    Li Yu asked Ajie to wait outside, closed the door, and asked Tang Song to sit on the stool first.

    He gasped while staring at each other's eyes.

    The original owner is a handsome man with small hair, and his hair is shiny and smooth. He is about the same size as the original owner. The most important thing is that his eyes are dark brown.

    There was a decision in my heart, but Li Yu was still not at ease, but still called the system, "Is it him?"

    1551, "No."

    Li Yu calmly withdrew his gaze from the opposite side and turned to sit on the bench.

    He was scared out of the cold sweat in the office, and the clothes were not comfortable to stick to him. He took off his coat, grabbed the short-sleeved shirt inside, and flicked back and forth.

    Tang Song saw that his face was wrong, his panic expression turned serious, and guessed, "Your brother called you?"

    Li Yu didn't say anything, hesitating to tell the truth.

    Such things as ghosts, can you see people who depend on fate, and believers, you can give feedback as soon as you say the other party, and people who do n’t believe will only say that you are farting.

    In memory, Tang Song belongs to the latter.

    Li Yu said, "Tang Song, there is something in your office."

    Tang Song's pupils shrank and his voice was low. "What?"

    "Ghost." Li Yu looked serious.