reality 5

The sudden increase in the sound of rain made Li Yu pull away from his contemplation. He got up and entered the house and went straight to the window to push the window open.

    A heavy downpour wiped him in the wind, his upper body naked.

    Li Yu grabbed the window frame with his fingers and looked through the rain screen to search for signs of being monitored from the opposite buildings.

    The building on the opposite side is the same as the one in which it is located. It is an old house that lacks maintenance. It was depressed during the daytime, but it was completely hidden by the night and the rain curtain.

    The lights from door to door and the residents passing through the window make the dilapidated community warm.

    There was no surveillance officer who could find it. Li Yu drew back his eyes, closed the window, and looked down again. It was wet all the way up and down, and stuck to him.

    He drew the curtains, closed the door, and rediscovered his clothes to change.

    When he lowered his head and unbuttoned it, he suddenly saw something under his armpit, dark red, a small piece.

    Because the location was too hidden, he didn't find it when he bathed.

    Li Yumali put on, opened the door, and quickly entered the bathroom.

    The bathroom lights were bright. He turned sideways to the mirror and raised his arm. The second rib was slightly behind and there was a ball of stamps.

    Reminiscent of the dream that he couldn't wake up anyway before, Li Yu almost twisted his face.

    He took off his trousers and checked them carefully. There was also a ball on the right thigh.

    Li Yu calmly re-dressed and buttoned his shirt to the end.

    No wonder the bureau wants to issue a warning notice that the man has done too much before.

    If this assumption is true, then the Authority must not be able to achieve the purpose of supervision and warning through ordinary naked eye surveillance.

    They must have used other methods, such as inferring what is happening between him and Zhuang Wei by remotely monitoring heartbeats and emotions.

    Or alternatively, peek directly through the fluoroscopic thermal imaging instrument.

    The bureau is a harmonious department. The latter seriously violates the privacy rights of citizens, and is very insignificant. Li Yu feels that it is unlikely.

    So it should be the first point.

    Zhuang Wei ’s light brain is something produced by TC himself. It should be no problem, what can it be?

    Li Yu fastens his buttons, and his brows grow tighter. If there is any surveillance, of course it is impossible to monitor only one. He must also be the subject of surveillance.

    He is very poor, can't afford a light brain, has always used old-fashioned mobile phones, and doesn't often stay close to him.

    If the feedback device for heartbeat and emotion is hidden in the mobile phone, it is impossible to monitor him anytime and anywhere.

    The only thing that has always followed him is the chip that has been implanted since the first day of entering the administration.

    He didn't know the specific location of the chip, and he didn't care about it anyway.