5.28

The search team is approaching, and Li Yu doesn't have much time to play with emotions.

    He pressed the sore forehead and looked back at the child who was holding the door frame. "How far are those people from us?" The

    child shook his head. "I only know that they are close to us."

    Li Fish, "... 1551."

    1551, "They are just below you."

    Li Yu's scalp was numb, and he quickly moved a stool from the outside, and despite the child's struggle, he lifted the person and put it on the ceiling.

    The child is pretty good, and he drills inwardly.

    When both legs were retracted, he got down and asked, "Don't you come up?" The

    ceiling was cracked, and another one came up, fearing that the entire ceiling would collapse.

    Li Yu shook his head and pushed the child's head up, "Hidden it."

    After he said it, he was half-threatening, half-threatening and half-instructing, "Don't allow you to leave the ceiling, okay?" There

    were people searching everywhere, little The child nodded, pursed his lower lip, and said awkwardly, "I know, only you here won't catch me to the laboratory, me, I listen to you."

    Li Yu put the exhaust fan back, staring worriedly. Looking at the crack in the ceiling for a few seconds, I silently prayed that no one should turn on the light to check the bathroom.

    Turn off the lights, ran out with the chair, just put a posture on the sofa, noisy in the hallway.

    Li Yu was paralyzed sluggishly, and moved the alcohol and alcohol cotton used by 001 to the coffee table, pretending to be sick.

    The system is broadcasting live. There are more than a dozen adult men in explosion-proof uniforms in the corridor. They are holding three hounds and checking the rooms one by one.

    They pretended to be polite and pressed the doorbell. If there was no movement, they knocked hard.

    People in the room seemed to be frightened knock on the door, open the door of panic on his face, wearing good clothes, speak stammered, "What are you looking for?"

    Search team captain Lengheng heard, "Find You! "

    Seeing the battle outside the gate, his face was pale, and he hadn't exited if asked, and the hound had knocked him away and broke in.

    The resident was frightened and ran into the corridor with a running belt, staring at the room with a probe.

    Soon, the search team led the police dog out and went to the next room.

    As the search sound continued to approach, Li Yu was nervous, he poured cold water into his mouth, and later realized that he remembered the two newly dropped props.

    "1551, Toolbox." The

    live was closed and switched to the toolbox interface.

    There are two more things in the toolbox, a smaller version of the wall, and a spray bottle with unknown liquid.

    Prior to this, these two things have never been seen before, not to mention usage.

    Turning his head and looking at the bathroom, he thought, 001 had a strange track, and there should be no "smell" left. The hunting dog brought by the search team should not be directed at him, but a heterogeneous child.