4.18

There are a lot of entertainment facilities in the city, theme parks, aquariums, stadiums, I heard that there are horse racetracks and racing lanes in the suburbs. Every night, you can see young people who are pursuing excitement. .

    There was a man in a paper bag for breakfast on Li Yu's leg. After guessing a circle, he couldn't figure out where he was going. He asked, "How do I arrange it today?"

    Shi Yu's answer was, "Watch a movie."

    Two Big man, it's too high-profile to press the road hand in hand, it's black in the cinema, it's more convenient to hold the hand to kiss.

    Li Yu had no objection, took out the Xiaolongbao and took a bite, turned his head to observe the scene outside the window, still holding the map in his hand.

    Seeing the pink band-aid on his hand, Shi Yu asked, "What's wrong with his hand?"

    "I was accidentally cut by broken glass, it's okay."

    The corner of the man's mouth was pressed down, and his voice was cold. Has it been processed? "

    " Processed. "Li Yu shook the map in his hand, and every time he walked, he found that there were either more buildings on the street or more forks.

    Shi Yu was upset by the other party's indifferent attitude, and even wanted to grab someone to go to the hospital and take it apart for inspection.

    He pressed his temple, suppressing some inexplicable thoughts, his eyes dark and unclear.

    Passing through a retro building, Li Yu suddenly stopped, "Where is that?" It

    was a small building with white walls and black tiles, and outside the red lacquered wooden door, there were two words with the word "wine" hanging on it. Lanterns, he remembered clearly, I have seen such lanterns in my dream two days ago.

    Shi Yu looked at him in his eyes, "A restaurant, if you are interested, lunch can be used here."

    Li Yu nodded, "Okay."

    The things in the dream appeared intact on the street, which is not a common thing. .

    The movie theater is far away from the stone house, and the road opened for nearly 40 minutes. Li Yu looked at the world landscape all the way and dazzled.

    He sat upright and tentatively said, "Mr. Shi, are the buildings here built in accordance with other places?"

    "Well." Shi Yu hit the steering wheel and drove the car into the parking space.

    Li Yu, "Why?"

    "Not why." The man ignored his serious expression, pressed the central lock, and lifted his chin towards the outside. "Get off the car." The

    target's mouth is not as tight as it is without any gossip. The spirit and vigilance are also high.

    After thinking about it, Li Yu planned to give up starting from the front of the man and change from the side.

    Lest something not be heard, it will cause suspicion and lower the liking.

    The size of the movie theater is not small, and there are bustling streets outside. There are endless stream of people on the street. From the appearance alone, it is impossible to see which is the living person and which is the soul.

    Because there are many people in the movie theaters on the weekends, noisy voices are filled in my ears, and I ca n’t rush out or hide.

    Shi Yu came to such a place for the first time.