4.16

Unable to burn, Li Yu was frightened by a big thing.

    He pushed away the man who was pressing on him, his heart fluttered, and there was a thick blood on the inside of his lips, and his skin was broken.

    Retaliation is absolutely revenge.

    The tongue sticks to the lip meat, it doesn't hurt much, the wound should be small.

    The young man shrank back, his violently undulating chest and his slightly opened lips, inadvertently accusing Shi Yu, you got out of control.

    Li Yu looked down, touched a bulge, and quickly moved away.

    He said in a dumb voice, "No today." Shi Yu panted more than him, like a hungry and thirsty lion, who caught the prey, He walked around his prey violently, but he couldn't speak immediately.

    No, not dare.

    The former can learn, but the latter has to wait.

    Shi Yu did not forget that the two of them are still in the mutual understanding stage, and now they have directly handled the children in the office, which is a bit unreasonable.

    In some ways, he is a conservative person.

    "False and serious." Someone said in the ear, "You look at yourself, it's about to explode."

    Shi Yu twitched his forehead, his lips tightened, trying to restrain his body's reaction.

    The fiery temperature dropped inexplicably, Li Yu was alert, thinking that his refusal made the man angry.

    He thought about it and asked politely, "Did Mr. Shi talk about other contacts before?"

    Shi Yu's facial lines were distorted, and he chose to be honest, "No."

    Li Yu nodded, "Neither did I."

    He Moved his legs, almost numb legs, blood recirculated, "You and I are novices, there are many places to learn."

    Shi Yu did not understand, "for example?"

    Li Yu looked at the man, not kidding, But really don't know.

    He thought about it and elaborated from a scientific point of view, "Physiological hygiene."

    Shi Yu's ear sounded again. "He just didn't want to have a relationship with you. Believe me, he must have guessed something, such as your identity, so He just disgusted you and didn't want to go to bed with you. "

    Li Yu saw the man's brow furrowed and tightened, his fists clenched, and his arms protruded with blue tendons.

    He swallowed and swallowed, propped on the bed, and stretched his face over, "Mr. Shi?"

    Shi Yu opened his eyes, his eyes white already on the bloodshot.

    After touching the sincere worry in the youth's eyes, his pupils shuddered undetectably, and his emotions were quickly appeased.

    Li Yu reached out to cover the back of the man's hand and shouted, "What's wrong with you, are you too tired?"

    "No." The palm of the young man with a wonderful temperature can easily ignite the blood in his body.

    Shi Yuyan swelled, don't open his face and said, "Stay in the room, don't allow it to come out."

    Li Yu is not obedient. The man just walked with his front foot, and he got down on the back foot, lying on the door to eavesdrop on the outside.