2.8

Ying Han's gaze swept toward the rearview mirror.

    Under the thick night, the young man wore a big red sweater and dark blue jeans, because the ride was too fast, his lips slightly opened, and he kept breathing.

    The driver couldn't figure out what he was thinking and didn't dare to stop, but quietly slowed down.

    Ying Han closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows, "Will, is the cat that you have kept okay?" The

    driver didn't expect such a high master to ask himself this question suddenly.

    After a long while, I answered truthfully, "No, it's dead."

    Ying Han opened his eyes, "How did he die." When he

    was sad, the driver's attitude was a little less cautious, and there was more sorrow. "Sick and dead. Life is too fragile and too short, as you know, most lives in this world are like this. "

    Ying Han closed his eyes again, the finger on the armrest was hitting lightly, the sound of the fine rhythm let the inside of the car The atmosphere gradually solidified.

    The driver dared not speak again, and intuitively told him that the distinguished man in the back seat was in a bad mood.

    Li Yu was almost exhausted from pedaling, and he relied on a force of unwillingness to lose.

    A large living person chased behind for so long, he did not believe that the people in the car did not notice.

    Most likely, the other party did not want to stop at all.

    Li Yu pinched the handlebar, biting his teeth tightly, and waited, and waited until I took you down.

    The car passed through one street after another, and the bicycle still kept going, but the distance between the two cars was much larger than before.

    Seeing that he was getting closer and closer to the destination, the driver looked in the rearview mirror and reminded, "Lord, we are about seven kilometers away."

    The man in the back seat actually sighed and frowned slightly.

    The driver's heart collapsed, and his face was dumbfounded, and this expression would appear on the face that had never changed.

    It was too unexpected, too frightening.

    Ying Han finally said, "Stop." The

    driver came to a sudden brake and sat in the driver's seat, waiting to be sent.

    Seeing that the car in front stopped, Li Yu's eyes rolled out quickly, and the pedals became harder.

    He squeezed the brakes and stopped behind the car's buttocks. He just turned over, his knees were soft, and he almost knelt to the ground.

    The speed chased all the way, can participate in the World Championships.

    Therefore, the potential of human beings is limitless, and chasing a car is a fart. If the bone of Ying Han is difficult to eat, he will have to win it.

    Lifting the hem of the sweatshirt and wiping the sweat on his eyelids, Li Yu stepped forward with gasps and knocked on the car window.

    The man didn't know what to do sitting in it, he was slow to move.

    Only the driver saw that the director was not moving, but was taking a deep breath.

    The driver, "..."