3.32

Houshan's rustling voice made people unable to distinguish the source of the attack.

    Li Yu looked cold and sweaty as if he were in a horror movie. Whenever the screaming sounded, he subconsciously backed away.

    At the door, Uncle Li frowned and used his crutches to slam on the ground a few times. "Lin Zhouzhou, what do you think."

    The cartoons of children can also express so many expressions, how to see how wrong.

    Li Yu was physically and mentally on the light screen and didn't even hear it.

    In the woods, No. 3 snatched his dagger out of his leather boots, cut off the vines, climbed up and ran.

    As he ran, he reported his position and situation to his teammates towards the intercom.

    The other three people who received the news quickly assembled, back to back, waiting for the No. 3 to return to the team.

    The vines have long ears, and soon after these people report the coordinates, they quickly reach near them and wander around.

    Various movements of the mercenary alert, observation, avoidance, and occasionally issued an angry curse, like a teased monkey in the zoo.

    Suddenly, there was a shadow in front of him.

    The highly vigilant No. 124 pulled the trigger at the same time, without even hearing the screaming, and the shadow fell to the ground.

    No. 1 swallowed and received threatening expressions from the other two, carefully approaching to check.

    Seeing that he was his own, he froze, "It's No. 4, it was killed by

    mistake ." The atmosphere condensed into ice, and no one expected it to be like this.

    No. 2 gestured to leave, turned around and walked, and took less than three steps to get out. A tree and vine fell out of his head.

    The back two clenched their arms in horror, and the banging sound continued.

    The smoke was everywhere, the trees and vines were beaten up and down, the teammates were also killed, and they were lying on the ground with their eyes open.

    The remaining two looked at each other, and both saw the consternation and fear in the other's eyes.

    No. 1 was preparing to report the situation to the glasses man. Suddenly, No. 2 turned his back uphill and his pupils contracted.

    A huge fear gripped his throat and made a short, arrogant sound.

    No. 1 froze, "How, what?" As

    soon as the words fell, clusters of vines struck from the side, entangled No. 2's waist, and dragged people up the mountain at a rapid rate.

    This place is not normal.

    At the next moment of thought, No. 1 suddenly found reason and turned to run down the mountain.

    The rustle of the leaves became a hurried song, no matter where you go, you can't get rid of it.

    I don't know how long he crawled, he found in horror that he had been spinning around.

    The marks left on the trunk to avoid getting lost were all gone.

    The people in the woods maintained a high degree of nervousness, and were too busy to escape. They had no intention to pay attention to the abnormalities of the trees. Only Li Yu, who was a bystander, discovered that every tree on the mountain seemed to be alive, and quietly stretched the branches.