5.4

The fat man gritted his teeth with anger, spreading his anger with nowhere, and stomped on the man on the ground, walking away with reluctance.

    Li Yu turned around, and the people on the ground had sat up with his back to him.

    In terms of body shape, he is a man with slender limbs and a wide back. He should be tall.

    He raked his body, his hair was long on his shoulders, it was dry and messy, dirty, sticking together strands. The clothes on her body are also a little small, the fabric is tightly stretched, the calf and forearm are exposed, and the thread is broken in some places, and holes are broken.

    Li Yu walked over, trying to reach for the grass scraps on the other person's head, and was suddenly pushed by the man who turned suddenly.

    He didn't notice for a while, but he didn't stand firmly, buttocks touched the ground, the pain climbed all the way from the tail vertebrae, and the pain sucked straight.

    Li Yu hissed, "You pushed me to do something, but I saved you just now."

    The man looked like he hadn't been hurt. He climbed up with his hands and feet neatly, turned to face the youth, and made a weird growl in his mouth. Is a warning.

    Li Yu raised his hand for surrender, while bending his legs, so that the opponent thought he was weaker and could not pose a threat.

    According to the current situation, it is definitely impossible to pull a small hand. Li Yu can only trouble the system to help him look at it first, "What color is his eyes?"

    1551, "His hair is covering his face, it is invisible, and needs to be scanned and analyzed. ""

    Li Yu waited patiently, trying to communicate with the man. "What's your name?" The

    man is still alert and aggressive, and his eyes are staring at the person opposite through the hair. Whether it is a human or an animal, the perception of danger is instinctive. He clearly judged that the young man with blue eyes on the opposite side could not pose a threat to himself, and he could be knocked down at any time.

    In fact, Li Yu was a little scared in his heart, and squeezed out a smile, "My name is Su He, yes ..."

    "Yes." Halfway through the show, the system suddenly popped out a word.

    Li Yu didn't respond. "What?"

    "Eyes." 1551 said, "His iris has a large proportion of melanin. His eyes are indeed black, but it is not the target, or contact confirmation is needed."

    Li Yu's face was stiff. The smile became very bright, what is fate, that is, if he didn't walk into the woods and didn't save people, he would have missed it.

    Knowing that the other party might be the target, the fear hidden in my heart also disappeared.

    His waist was straight, and he continued to introduce himself. "I am a researcher in Lab 3, what's your name?" The

    man said nothing , stepped back, and suddenly turned around and ran away.

    Li Yu froze for a moment, then quickly reacted and pulled up to catch up, but lost the person within a few steps. Unfortunately, he was also lost in the establishment.

    1551 released a map and a compass on the light screen. "He should be the monster in the cleaning mouth."

    "Guess it." Li Yu followed the compass all the way north, and never found another figure, the same two legs, how people Can run so fast.