1.25

In the living room, Li Yu was in a hurry.

    The balcony was full of things that happened to block the position of the laundry pond. From their perspective, they could only see Xu Fang pouting his hips and kicking his legs on the ground.

    Li Yu was terrified and his voice shook uncomfortably. "1551, what happened?"

    1551, "It's nothing serious."

    Li Yu, "That's why Xu Fang is going to be killed?"

    Xu Fang was dead, Gu Xu He had to go to jail, and finally he got rid of it.

    Li Yu scratched his head anxiously, but his arms were clenched by the housekeeper, and he was still alive.

    "Uncle Li, you let me go and have a look."

    "Young Master has a sense of justice."

    "..."

    Butler is an elderly person, Li Yu dare not really face him, afraid of hurting people, he can only ask the system "chant give explanations on the spot, count I owe you."

    1551 thought a moment, show mercy, "said Gu Xu put a pool of water, the hair of the head Xu press go."

    Lee fish, "......"

    cruel .

    He asked, "Then, is Xu Fang still alive, what did they say?"

    1551, "Gu Xu said, uncle, I gave you a chance." On the

    balcony, Gu Xu dragged Xu Fang's head from the water , Leaned over and said, "You thought I really didn't know, you asked me to sign a problem with the document? I always knew that I was just giving you time to look back." The

    feeling of suffocation left Xu Fang's brain blank, and he didn't breathe enough. Angrily, the scalp hurts and was pressed into the water again.

    The water was rippling, and the clear water became muddy. He closed his eyes tightly, and the voice of his nephew came from his ear.

    "At first I was disappointed, sad, and hated you, but now I should say thank you even more. Without you, I won't meet Chen Jing." Gu Xu's eyes were soft for a moment, and he was full of chill again, "But how can you Don't spare your life, you have to come to tarnish this place, eh? "The

    last word rose in tone, listening in Xu Fang's ears, as if urging him.

    He was soft now, and his heart was tightly gripped by fear and suffocation. He couldn't even say a word for mercy except trembling.

    Gu Xu did not let him go, repeating the previous action.

    This time it took longer than before, Xu Fang's breath that he tried to hold was quickly exhausted, forced to open his mouth and spit bubbles, and tap water was running down his throat and pouring into his lungs.

    Seeing the fluctuations in the water getting smaller and smaller, Gu Xu lifted people out of the pool.

    He took the crutches next to him and leaned over to look at Xu Fang. "Uncle, do you want to try again?"

    Xu Fang coughed on the ground and looked embarrassed. He turned his head angrily, but he climbed up against the pair When the eyes were bloodshot, the anger dissipated, and counseled.

    At this moment, there is only one word in his mind, run.

    He tried to stand up, dragged his legs into noodles, forcibly opened the balcony sliding door, and rushed out.