3.30

The night was dark, and the plane above him was circling and landing. As they got closer and closer, the people on the ground also heard the roar of the aircraft engine and raised their heads.

    It was a large private jet, and the seats should be around twenty-five. In other words, if boss Zhou really brought people, plus the crew, there were at least thirty people.

    "1551, is it surnamed Zhou?"

    "Checking the personal information of the passenger and the owner, please wait." The

    conditions in the town are limited. The runway usually only supplies a small cargo plane, which is not up to the standard runway specifications. The specifications of the aircraft overhead must be contacted by the console to clear the runway.

    "Checkup is complete." 1551 opens, "The owner's name is Zhou Xiang, and he is the owner of GUN Energy. He has rare earth mines, coal mines, and graphite mines under his hands. He has also invested in real estate. The government has strengthened control over energy mining The output of minerals has decreased, and the funds for real estate projects in his hands have also been affected. There is a shortage. The pure gold mine on this island is indeed very attractive to him. "

    So many mines in his hand are not satisfied yet. , Really greedy.

    "I've been on the island for more than 20 years, and I saw other planes for the first time."

    "The island is not on any route. How did you find this plane?"

    "Maybe it was accidentally hit by mistake?" There was a thin man speculated that, "before watching TV, there is a foreign explorers, and consequently do not love, love to explore the earth, looking for a place man has not discovered."

    we have different opinions, surprise, worry, loss, each person's facial expressions are some subtle differences .

    Lao Wu said in Li Yu's ear, "The plane looks bigger than our cargo plane. If you want to land, you have to clear the ground."

    Li Yu didn't say anything, and the level would not be allowed to land casually. As for others, they said no. Yes.

    Zhang Chengcheng can antagonize the guards who shut down the warehouse, as well as those who control the console.

    "1551, can you invade the console?"

    1551 said yes, "but I can only invade the control system. If they operate manually, I can't do anything."

    Gan, Li Yu gave the system an order, grabbed the arm of the fifth son, and got up and ran.

    The old five was staggered by him. "Where are you going? Control room?"

    "The people who came are not good people, we have to stop them from descending." Li Yutou explained.

    The old five had good physical strength and ran fast, but his breathing was not messy. "How do you know?"

    "Guess." When the wind blew, Li Yu sucked in the cool breeze and nearly passed away.

    The two reached the downstairs of the console and heard a scream, followed by a bang.

    Someone knocked open the window and fell off the upper floor.

    The man smashed his body on the hard concrete floor, screaming in pain and did not get up for a long time.

    Looking at this posture, the degree should have already been done by yourself. Li Yu told the elder five to stop going up and squat down.

    "Man, what's upstairs?"