4.10

Red Rose has a theme event today, a wonderful night of animals.

    The pole dancers on the stage wore leopard ears and tails, with bow ties tied around their necks, and each movement revealed wildness and sexiness.

    People who come to play, whether you are dressed or not, will be given a variety of plush ears when you enter the door.

    The people inside were crazy, snowflake ribbons were everywhere, and every corner was filled with crazy screams and happy laughs.

    The first time Li Yu encountered this kind of occasion, he was at a loss, and he even forgot to pick up the cat ears that were clasped by the staff.

    Compared with downstairs, the second floor can be regarded as quiet.

    The proprietress stood at the same place, "Mr. Shi, I'm so sorry, I got it wrong."

    Shi Yu rubbed his eyebrows. A little boy stood opposite the coffee table, wearing a pair of nondescript fox ears, black nose, face It took a few passes, barely called beards.

    Abandoning these disgusting dresses, the facial features and Jiang Yuan are 50% similar.

    Tonight, there are many people and miscellaneous people, and it is easy to have a security accident. The lady boss stands guard on the second floor. Less than twenty minutes after the party started, she stared at a little boy.

    The little boy had fun playing below, but hooked up with a man for a few minutes.

    The face looked more and more familiar, and suddenly remembered Mr. Shi's explanation, she quickly called to report the situation.

    Less than ten minutes after hanging up the phone, Shi Yu dragged over.

    The man glanced briefly and said two words, "No."

    Although he recognized the wrong person, this episode was enough to show how serious the boss was to the blind date.

    The lady boss put away her thoughts and waved at the little boy. "Go ahead." The

    little boy was a little reluctant, with wet eyes, looking forward to the man sitting in the shadow with expectation.

    In this city without legal rules, Shi Yu's status is unmatched, not just him, almost everyone wants to climb this big tree.

    The little boy stepped forward boldly, "Mr. Shi, do you still remember me, my name is ..." The

    lady boss leaned in front of him, "Little brother, Mr. Shi does not remember you, but I remember."

    " Mr. Shi made it clear to you that there is no possibility between you. "She rubbed her red lips and chuckled." You looked at him with that look at the time, but when someone handed a check to you, You were crying with excitement and swearing that you will never be entangled in the future and will keep secrets of blind dates secret. "The

    little boy was stiff and his face pale.

    At that time, Shi Yu had no interest in him at all, which strongly damaged the self-esteem he built up in various touted pursuits.

    Compared to the hopeless and humble pursuit, of course he will choose money.

    But when the money was about to bottom out, he regretted it. Today I unexpectedly saw this handsome and powerful man. He regretted more than that, and wanted to cry with a headache.

    He really shouldn't give up this moving Jinshan.

    "I was just mad at the time ..." The little boy shrunk his shoulders, looking weak and pitiful, like a little fledgling bird.