2.23

"I'm telling the truth." Li Yu bite to death.

    Ying Han's eyes cooled down, grabbed the young man's wrist, and walked through the crowd to a corridor.

    There are boxes on both sides of the corridor. The waiter at the door hasn't made a noise yet, and there are more cards in front of him.

    Hold his hand, his eyes stare, Zhang black card, was about to ask for a password, solemn man with a small youth directly over him,

    one second before the doors close, there came the voice, "no password."

    Box There was a fragrance in it, and the light was turned on, an ambiguous pink.

    In Li Yu's heart, "1551, help."

    "Wait." 1551's voice was vague, like he was doing something.

    Li Yu's face was calm, and he said to the man, "Say something." I

    don't know if it is the lighting effect. Ying Han's eyes began to redden, and his eyes gradually deepened. "I don't want to say it to you."

    Li Yu's eyes Uncontrolled drift, the heart began to bump into the chest again.

    Ying Han knew that he was not honest, and forced to ask, "I asked the last time, how did you find me."

    Li Yu mumbled, "Aren't you the one who found me first."

    Ying Han, "..."

    He narrowed his eyes narrowly. Suddenly smiled, fingers pinching the young man's chin strongly, "Mino, you are really not afraid of me." The

    fart is not afraid, and his heart is about to stop.

    Li Yu was dying anxiously, "Brother, are you still online?"

    1551, "Don't be noisy, get better soon." After

    hearing this sentence, Li Yu knew that this matter would definitely be confused.

    He raised his face with the strength of the man, "Why should I be afraid of you, aren't you my boyfriend."

    Ying Han froze for a while, his expression was obviously not as scary as before.

    He coughed a

    bit , pretending to be fierce, "Don't interrupt me ." "Okay." 1551 said, "Tell him that you have a virus implanted in his mobile phone, and you can locate it at any time."

    Li Yu said in a row, saying Repeat it again.

    Ying Han's face sank again, "Impossible."

    1551, "His mobile phone has a special firewall, which is more powerful, but it can't fail me."

    Li Yu, "He made it himself?"

    1551, "No "

    Li Yu," "Oh."

    1551 paused and followed up, "What does oh mean?"

    Li Yu ignored it and stared at the man's eyes, saying something serious, "I never told you, I'm actually a computer expert who has washed hands in the golden basin, but for you, I made an exception. "

    Ying Han," ... "

    This can only be believed by stupidity, Li Yu said with a scalp," Really, that night we After finishing things, I got it while you were sleeping. I am a very possessive person. I have to keep track of your whereabouts to be at ease. "