reality 5

Li Yu's foundation is zero, and his physical fitness is not good. In addition to the basic movements to be standard, Zhuang Wei's requirement is to increase endurance and physical strength.

    He took the youth to do some simple warm-up exercises and demonstrated several standard offensive postures.

    Li Yu pursed her lips and followed the instructions, none of them passed.

    To be honest, he was somewhat frustrated.

    Before crossing, for the sake of the safety of the mission personnel, the Administration specially sent Sanda teachers to teach you some simple attack skills.

    In every class, Li Yu learns seriously, so he never thinks he is an out-and-out layman, but it falls into the hands of Zhuang Wei, and he becomes a capital chicken.

    "1551, did you find out that Zhuang Wei made a lot of punches, and he was very courageous." Li Yu caught the man's empty slot and whispered to the system.

    1551, "He should have received very professional training, and a lot of practical experience."

    Li Yu nodded thoughtfully and suddenly asked Zhuang Wei, "Mr. Zhuang, why are you a coach here?"

    Zhuang Wei's water did not finish , He was tilting his head up and down, and a few drops of disobedient overflowed along the corner of the man's lips, sliding along the beautiful jawbone to the neck.

    The liquid in the bottle quickly bottomed out. He tossed it casually. The glass bottle drew a beautiful parabola in the air, and it fell into the trash.

    Li Yu, "..."

    always feel that this person is not right.

    Sauli.

    1551, "Do you know why the peacock opened the screen?"

    Li Yu, "..."

    Zhuang Wei casually rubbed the water off his neck and walked towards the young

    man, " Why, don't believe me?" Li Yu told the truth, "You are very professional, And there are other jobs. "

    "Hobby." The bandage on Zhuang Wei's hand was loose, and he loosened it. "This fight center has the best sparring and coaches. Several personal trainers have won the fight championship. You can watch and study when you have time."

    Two People are not familiar, there is no place to prove that the man said is true or false, Li Yu has no choice but to nod.

    Zhuang Wei raised his wrist and looked at the time on his head. "Time is up,

    let's go to class." Li Yu took the bandage off and handed it over. "Thank you."

    "Send you." Zhuang Wei pushed the young man's hand back and told him, "After class at 3 pm every day, I will not

    be in the morning ." Li Yu is more inclined to the morning. "I can talk to other coaches."

    Zhuang Wei looked at him with his bandages in his hands, "No nod, no coach. Dare to accept you. "

    Li Yu," ... "

    buddy, has anyone told you that you are crazy.

    Zhuang Wei seemed to hear the voice of the youth, and smiled, "I am not just a coach, but a partner here."

    Li Yu, "..."

    This is equivalent to entering the wolf den, to be at the mercy of the person, but this person did not do He couldn't complain about anything that went beyond, and he couldn't find the accusation and resistance.