5.46

Only three or five seconds after the answer was submitted, an exciting reminder sounded in Li Yu's mind.

    With a ding, the petals of the small chrysanthemums were lit up one by one. Jin Cancan and Huang Chengcheng were very gratifying.

    Li Yu closed his eyes contentedly, the task is over, and then it's time to live in peace.

    Gaia passed through the hole in the cave floor again and again, and he never heard the youth sing.

    The new ancestor finally became quiet. He rubbed his ears with relief.

    The day 001 left, life continued.

    The wheat soaked in the plum has been germinated, and he transplanted it into a flower pot. The growth time of wheat is slightly longer than that of tomatoes, but it takes only 20 minutes to mature.

    He didn't have a stone mill or a flour mill in his hand, and it was impossible to use wheat as a bun.

    Li Yu emptied the flower pot, leaving some wheat as seeds, and then picked up a porcelain bowl filled with wheat grains and entered the kitchen, sitting on a small stool to peel the wheat skin.

    The wheat hulls become soft after being soaked. Crush with your fingers. The thin wheat hulls will naturally fall loose.

    Li Yu counted the particles to pass the time, while the skin peeling in his hands, the pearls on his wrists collided, making a clear sound.

    "Where is 1551,001?" The

    system said a latitude and longitude. Li Yu thought about it a little. This little thing is about to reach the nearest land to them.

    The land was sparsely populated because of the cold, and the area was not large.

    "Can I see him?" Li Yu asked pitifully, like a little bitch who had lived alone for too long and was empty and lonely.

    1551 couldn't stand his tone, and released the lively story.

    Li Yu just watched it all morning, and the wheat hulls were peeled clean.

    Food is limited, he only used half to cook porridge.

    Wheat porridge becomes sticky when it is cooked over an open fire, the grains of wheat are soft and rotten, and there is a slight glutinous effect when blown into the mouth.

    With enough food and drink, Li Yu remembered the three mermaids near the shoal.

    If the relationship between the two parties is to last for a long time, they must have more contacts and more understanding.

    After thinking for a while, he decided to bring the porridge and cans left in the pot, to console the "soldier" on guard.

    The small villa is close to the sea, and the terrain is high. To reach the sea, you need to pass a narrow stone path.

    Li Yu touched the stone wall and walked down carefully. Seeing that it was about to arrive, the ground under his feet suddenly shook.

    He was taken aback and looked up, the sea water was not panic, smooth as a mirror, without any wind and waves.

    The three mermaids in the sea obviously knew more about the situation in the sea. Gaia whistled, holding a rusty iron sword from nowhere, and swam towards the other side of the island with two female mermaids. .

    Suddenly, Li Yu understood for a moment, "1551, there is something on the back of the island, what do they want to do?"

    1551, "A group of foreign sperm whales and several king physalis are fighting for the site."