4.26

After getting in the car, Sister Wang was in a state of uneasiness. She kept holding her seat belt and looked nervously.

    "Where are you going?" The driver drove all the way forward and took a look at the two women in the back seat.

    One is crazy, the other is gloomy, and his eyes are straight.

    "Out of town, I'm going out of town!" Sister Wang eagerly said.

    The driver said nothing and stepped on the accelerator to speed up the car.

    The sceneries on both sides of the road receded quickly, and Maria soon discovered that the driver's driving route was the same as the route she had traveled with two friends.

    There was an uncontrollable idea in their minds, and they would soon return to the starting point.

    Sure enough, after more than half an hour of exercise, the car stopped again at the alley.

    This scene is strikingly similar to the past. Maria opened her mouth and couldn't make a sound. She was choked by panic.

    Along the way, they always walked in a straight line without turning a corner. However, in a blink of an eye, the car stopped at the most familiar place.

    The same problem was discovered by Li Yu.

    He has a feeling that the street scenes along the road are all illusory products, and they are likely to move only in a small area.

    No need to guess, it must be a ghost in the mirror.

    Unconsciously, the taxi stopped, Li Yu pushed open the door and got out of the car, raised his eyes and saw that the long-sister Wang was already sitting on the roadside.

    She rubbed her hair with her hands and repeated it in her mouth, "Ghost hitting the wall, it's ghost hitting the wall ..."

    In contrast, Maria was quietly strange, she looked down at her toes, and was originally behind her ears. Her hair fell down, covering most of her face, and no expression was seen.

    Li Yu walked two steps forward, and suddenly found that there was one less person, turned his head and looked, and found that the bodyguard was standing on the side of the road, and put the pigeons blatantly.

    He asked, "1551, is he making a small report?"

    1551, "Write down all your activities today."

    Li Yu, "..." After the

    pigeons flew away, the bodyguard came back as if he hadn't done anything.

    Li Yu pondered, in this way, he was in a passive position. If Shi Yu acquiesced, or pretended not to know, it would be okay to question, embarrassment, and hurt feelings.

    "1551, fat gray, I want to write a letter."

    "In the yard, you try to whistle." The

    whistle was clear and loud. Soon after falling, fat gray came with its black pigeon boyfriend.

    Two pigeons carrying the same small school bag, one left and one right fell on the shoulders of the youth.

    Li Yu took Dahei off his right shoulder, "Go and chase the pigeon back, I will let Fat Gray eat with you, drink with you, sleep with you."

    Dahei stretched his neck and let out his throat With a grunt, he fluttered his wings violently and rushed straight to the sky.

    This year, even a bird exudes the sour smell of love, the times are improving.