reality 4

Li Yu returned to the room, opened the door, and turned on the computer while paying attention to the living room.

    All information materials of government departments are not publicly available on the Internet. Li Yu is able to log in to the internal website and try to find clues from the database.

    He wanted to know why he had not experienced any assessment but was able to successfully obtain his current position.

    Because it looks good?

    Li Yu put down the computer and went to the bathroom, looking at the left and right of the mirror, OK, he barely accepted the possibility.

    1551, "..."

    coming out of the bathroom, he found the man's sleeping position changed to lying on his side.

    The legs walking towards the room turned around and came to the sofa.

    Because of the rain, the room became cold and wet, and a cool wind blew from the balcony into the kitchen, and then around the living room, passing through the man's hair.

    Li Yu hung his head, his fingertips across the width of a finger, across the top of Zhuang Wei's head, his eyes fell from the other party's dark hair to the folds between his eyebrows.

    This person is really asleep, and not sleeping well.

    Li Yu crouched down and stared at him for a while.

    If the man is really a task person, his mental strength should be very strong, but he has not received any mental oppression except for occasionally feeling a terrible aura from the other party.

    He closed his eyes and moved closer until his foreheads were close together.

    At the moment when the skin was close, there was a needle-like pain in the brain, followed closely, a deep sea appeared in front of his dark eyes, broad and calm, there was no surging backwater from the sea surface to the sea floor, but it made people have A panic to escape.

    Li Yu opened his eyes vigorously, stepped back, almost hit the coffee table, and knocked the glass above.

    What he just saw was Zhuang Wei's subconscious.

    Li Yu took a deep breath, twisted and picked up the cup the man had drunk, and drank the cool water inside.

    The throbbing heart was stimulated by the cold and gradually quieted down.

    It was only in the last world that I had seen the vastness and danger of the ocean. Li Yu knew clearly that the real ocean cannot be without waves, and its dangers are not fixed. It is always unpredictable.

    Zhuang Wei did have mental power, which he could not perceive before, but because the man suppressed it and hid it.

    Even in a dream, I didn't relax for a moment.

    Li Yu stood up on the coffee table, went back to the room and took a blanket for the man to cover, and straightened his legs for him on the sofa arm.

    Although still stooped, it was also more comfortable than curling up.

    Li Yu, "I can feel that his mental power level is higher than mine."

    1551, "What can this explain?"

    Li Yu shook his head, "Nothing can be explained, but left Zhuang Wei with a mystery."