5.34

In the conference room on the top floor of the government building, twelve parliamentarians are sitting at the round table to discuss the countermeasures.

    Their original plan was to first let the people in the second and third zones resist for a while. Even if the hope of winning was slim, they hoped to delay it for a little longer.

    In case, I can really wait for a chance.

    As a backup base for the retreat, the facilities are not as good as the current bunker. As long as there is a hint of possibility, they are not willing to give up this underground city that has persisted for decades.

    However, reality always likes to give the most cruel blows.

    The military has obtained accurate information, and the heterogeneous army has somehow obtained heavy machinery. The impact of its start-up, even giant icebergs, can be torn through.

    Not to mention an underground fortress.

    Twelve different members of different ages, fat, thin, tall and short showed the same look for the first time.

    Anxiety, panic, and intense worry about the future.

    Sitting at the top of the round table is the head of the House of Representatives.

    He is very old, he has a childish face, his eyes are bright, his face is ruddy, and he usually eats no supplements for maintenance.

    He stomped the cane in his hand, and the crisp sound made the atmosphere in the conference room even more tense.

    "Who is the person who sent the e-mail, why hasn't it been found after so long?" The

    first person sitting on his right hand was Karin's father. He lowered his head and looked at the bloodline's second. Uncle is full of respect and fear.

    "Sorry, the military replied that the other party's IP address has switched to a total of forty servers, and the final display is the manager's office of a bar."

    Knowing the next answer would anger the leader, Karin's father hesitated , Glanced in a certain direction, "Everyone in the office is the grandson of Congressman Lawrence."

    "You fucking fart!" The old blond man diagonally across the table clapped the table, "You are slandering!"

    Karin ’s father, “Sorry Mr. Lawrence, everything I said is true, and I have referred the matter to the special investigation team a few minutes ago. You know, the special investigation team has always been managed by the President of the Parliament and only receives evidence facie case ...... You said that I slandered you have any dissatisfaction Parliament long you do? "

    the blonde trembling old man utter words, staring at Karin resentment father looked for a few seconds, out of one sentence from the teeth," I'm sorry Your Excellency, I did not control my emotions. I hope you understand. "

    Then he restrained his anger and sat back in his chair.

    Karin's father was silent, quietly waiting for his second uncle to speak.

    The parliament chief held crutches, and had already doubted the Lawrence's family, but because of the urgent situation today, he couldn't stand it.

    He closed his eyes, maintaining the majesty of the high-ranking, "How long will the alien arrive?" On the

    scene, the youngest one stood up. "At least forty minutes."

    "How long will the engine need to light."

    Young The legislator was trying to answer. Suddenly the special communication equipment on the waist suddenly shook, a message was sent from the engine's general control room, and all the control equipment suddenly failed.