1.24

If the system is not connected to the host, it can't be done, but it can't be done.

    It prompts, "A new tool has fallen."

    Li Yu was pleasantly surprised. "Open and see." The

    toolbox popped out and popped out automatically. There was a black miniature iron cage lying in the fourth compartment, with one hanging in the iron cage Black shackles.

    Li Yu scratched his head, wondering what this thing could do, and let the system put away.

    He changed his clothes, and when he entered the bathroom, he just met Gu Xu and came out after taking a shower.

    In the humid air, there is a very light bloody smell, which is mixed with the rich fragrance of shower gel.

    Li Yu turned around and grabbed the man's arm. "Are you injured?"

    Gu Xu raised his hand to show him. "Just slipped and was hit."

    There was a row of wounds on the phalanx, which didn't look like a bump , More like a smash.

    He frowned, "I will help you deal with it."

    Gu Xu said no, and pushed the youth into the bathroom.

    In the narrow space, the water vapor was gone, Li Yu wiped off the water vapor on the mirror, washing while thinking about Gu Xu's wound.

    When I wiped my neck with a towel, there was a sudden pause and I remembered something.

    He turned his back and turned his head hard to look in the mirror.

    The back of the neck was clean and there was nothing. "1551, is there a wound on the back of my neck?"

    1551 said no.

    Li Yu rubbed his head and washed the towel, thinking, "No, I was attacked by the shadow monster last night. It stands to reason that there should be injuries on

    my body this morning." 1551, "I said, this is a normal world ""

    Li Yu is not calm, "So my ear was Gu Xu's bite before?"

    1551 sighed, "You slept really dead at night."

    Li Yu was in a complicated mood. Unexpectedly, he would bite his ear sneakily while he was asleep, so cumbersome.

    But again a little happy.

    Just about to push back the corner of the raised mouth, there was a loud clatter in the living room.

    Li Yu hurried out and saw that the small dining table in the dining room was overturned.

    Gu Xu stood on the ground, his expression as usual, but his eyes were closed, as if he was trying to suppress his emotions.

    The housekeeper's face was equally bad, and he kept talking. When he saw the young man coming out, he quickly made a look and asked him to help calm the young master.

    Li Yu took a deep breath and held the man ’s hands trembling on his legs, "What happened?"

    Gu Xu opened his eyes and turned to hug the young man, "She said she wanted to see me."

    Li Yu, "She?"

    Gu Xu, "My mother."

    No, you aunt who was sentenced to life indefinitely, wouldn't you stay okay?